How conscientious are you about the decisions you make?

Some people make alcohol an excuse for doing stupid things i.e. cheating. Some reason that they're in a rough patch and need something to "let the emotion out." But really, these people are just slaves of temptation.

Do you stick up for your principles when giving in to temptation is the easier choice?
Or do you say "screw it" and say you'll do right next time when clearly you know you won't?

Oh and state your biggest, most irresistable tease.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Well I often try and make a conscious decision when buying chocolate, and argue with myself whether I really, really want it. Same goes for late-night pizza runs.

As for things like cheating/flirting outrageously when drunk, I don't buy that crap. People know what they're doing and what they're not allowed to do, even when ****faced. No excuse.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I try to be conscientious about my decisions, but sometimes I slip up (I overeat just a tad).
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I hate it when people use "Oh I was WASTED" as an excuse for doing something completely stupid, like your example - cheating. *Facepalm*

I inititally regret stupid things, but then I get over it and take it as a lesson well learnt.

Also, i get these random temptaions all the time like a while back I felt like poking the guy in subway in the eye. Luckily, I never.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
I'm only conscious of what i do if its serious. If not....
you get the point
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
even after kicking them, drugs are still my biggest temptation. never do them, and whether people believe it or not pot is a gateway drug so please be careful. (not trying to be to
preachy)
Send me off to bed forevermore.
I'm always conscious of what I do...yet I keep doing stupid things all the time. I just don't think about consequences.