Is not in this thread. However, one recorded by my friend and I is. Its called "Failure of the Malleus" (its just a name for fun since there are no lyrics lol.)

Anyways, give it a listen and see what you think. There are holes in the song, those are for bass fills when the bassist is able to come over and record. For now its just two guitars.

And just for background info, my friend and I have played for less than a year and we just record into a little zoom portastudio and put it on the computer.

But anyways, here is the link, its on my profile. Let me know what you all think. And dont let the title fool you, its actually NOT the best song in the world (sorry.)
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Titansfan920/
Listened to it, Left you a comment and a rating. I honestly enjoyed it, Good work!

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
Sounds like really random riffage a lot of the time, with no real sense of direction. At times I wanted the piece to end but it wouldn't. Kinda bland right now.

I highly recommend trying to get a drummer or using a drum program. Reason being is that your playing a metal esque song, which sounds quite "weak" without a drummer. Also, update when you get that bass player your talking about to record.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Which part is random riffage to you? Are you talking about the last part or the whole thing? I apprecitate the comments btw, even negative ones help.

Our situation with drums is weird. We have a friend we play with and he cant drum really good, hes rediculous. However, he's hard to find as he's always just walking around town. He's always ready to play but hes hard to find. That and I would have to take his drumset to my house to record or play and I dont have room for it.
The intro was alright, nothing special but it wasn't bad. When you started playing the clean chords over this intro it really didn't work at all for me. The intros got this really heavy ugly sound while the chords have the complete opposite, it just didn't work for me. The transition from this to the next riff was a bit shaky, I'd work on this a bit more and smooth it out. At :56 it sounds like you just went into some random riff. The lead around 1:40 is alright but the riff and the lead just seem out of place with the rest of the song. At 2:01 you had the lead and the riff going and you cut the lead out really quick, I personally wouldn't have it in there at all. The riffs you have in here are alright but transition and making it fit together is the main thing to work on. At this point it really does sound a bit random and that you just threw these riffs together.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=836418 Any of the songs on there would be fine other than "A Lost Cause" if you could, thanks.
Alright thanks for the advice. I commented one of your songs.

As for ours, I really like the way the clean and distortion work together. I think we may think of a better transition around 2:01. I like the riff we play we just need to transition better from what I've read. Thanks for the help though.
Well one thing I've decided to do is when we go to the clean intro, I'm going to still keep the heavy sound but play something different than just the intro over and over again. It sounds better now, I'll just have to record it, but that may be a while since I"ll have to wait for my friend. (We dont edit anything, we just record straight through.)
Ok, we redid the song some, so see what you all think, its the v2 one. Comment it or let me know if you like it. Suggestions are always welcome as well.