Yaa, anyone know if the resale of these awesome amp going to drop to around $500, because i see them around $900. Also anyone heard of Mark V, are they going to be build soon? I don't even know when the Mark IV was build so that last question might be dumb if Mark IV was build early this year or couple of years ago. I just want to get this soon but just don't want to pay $1300 which is the average for them. What is the original price for these anyways, not the list but the actual price people pay, you know the GC price to give example
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
You'll probably never see a Mark IV that is in decent condition go for 500. I think the Mark IVs have been around since the early 90s.
^dang they're that old....? and still get that much of modern metal sound? Are they still in production if so are they being moded each year or being change in some aspect to suit the change in music, like adding more gain?
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
they won't drop in price substantially. they may drop slightly if and when a mark v comes out, but equally they may become more expensive because they'll be discontinued. you could try looking into some of the other, cheaper mesa amps. some of them may fit your needs. who knows. either way, you won't get a mark IV that cheap. they cost what they cost.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
hmmm so anyone know the original price? Not the list....
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
For a head I'm guessing close to $2000. I don't really know much about Mark IVs except for their not cheap.

Edit - From what I've seen the combos run around $2,000 so probably closer to $3,000 for a head.
Last edited by nate23 at Apr 16, 2008,
Quote by nate23
For a head I'm guessing close to $2000. I don't really know much about Mark IVs except for their not cheap.

Edit - From what I've seen the combos run around $2,000 so probably closer to $3,000 for a head.

what?

unless it comes with a cab, the head will be cheaper than the combo.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
^same here, but maybe because people have cabs already (people who are going to buy this stuff probably are pros or wanna be pros that have cabs alread) so i think because of the versatility of just the head (you can switch from cabs to another) some people place value higher for this. But yaa, the head should be cheaper
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W