Xbox 360
25 57%
Wii
9 20%
PS3
10 23%
Voters: 44.
Quote by streetlegal08
can't post a poll inside of a thread can I?

There was a thread like this back in January that got closed. Also, this a a versus thread, which is against the rules.

Quote by MarioBlaster17
kill yourself to the **** thread

lol
Get the 360 it has about the bet online play out of all 3
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I may as well answer. I have a 360 and a Wii. A year ago I would have said 360 because of the game library. Now I would have to say the PS3 because it has caught up to the 360 with games.

Online gaming is not a factor to me. I cannot stand the dick-headedness of people these days to play online.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
360 for one reason and one reason alone....

Bioshock.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
ps3, because of mgs4.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by FireandFlames
There was a thread like this back in January that got closed. Also, this a a versus thread, which is against the rules.

There's a thread like this almost every other day.

Oh, and PS3
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by rageagainst64
360 for one reason and one reason alone....

Bioshock.

If you had said Dead Rising then I would almost be inclined to agree with you.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Ps3

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Screw the PS3. Yeah, its got a good processor and whatnot, but its $600 bucks and teh 360 gives you way better games for less than half the price.
xbox 360 will break!!

Like the PS3 has never broken? And Like it doesnt have a warranty for that exact reason?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by FireandFlames
This.

one will complain about the legality of ones thread then one will post in ones thread. the hypocrisy!
ps3 has **** graphics compared to the 360.
I have a 360, and a ps3. COD 4 looks WAY better on the 360.
I advise you get a 360 for the games, live, controls, and grahpics.
It's also way cheaper too.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Honestly, it really depends on what games you want.

360 offers FPS games and... Not much else (In regards to exclusive games). Don't get me wrong. They're great. Bioshock, Halo, and Gears of War are a definite must for a 360 collection.360's are great overall. They're very much like computers in console form. Although, be wary of the 33% failure rate among all 360s. It has a great game selection and a lot of media options.

PS3's are still a little on the green side. By that I mean that because it's using Blu-Ray, developers aren't as welcoming to the new format. Although, now it's catching up to the game and has a lot of promising games arriving. Games like MGS4 (which I've waited YEARS for, along with every other MGS fan), Killzone 2 (which looks amazing), and Little Big Planet (a childish concept for such a "mature" console) are all coming up, showing that the PS3's diversity in terms of game library. Playing online is free too! Still some kinks to work out though, but in the end, it'll be great.

The Wii is great fun. Sure, a lot of the games are party games and most other Wii titles aren't so great, however, there are jewels in the rough. Brawl is out, one of the most fun multiplayer games out there, Metroid Prime 3 shows what the Wii can accomplish and various other games. Online is rather klunky and shares a case with the PS3. It's an entirely new concept and developers just need more time figuring out how to get the potential flowing.

That's really it.
Signature
Quote by Juliena
ps3. xbox 360 will break!!

Then you get a new one/fixed
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Depends if you think that something looking more realistic makes it more fun or not.

OMG THAT PICTURE ON THE SCREEN LOOKS SO REAL!

THAT MAKES IT FUN!
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
The 360 pwns the ps3 in terms of exclusive titles. At least last time I checked.

The vast majority of the really good games that are on the PS3 are also on the 360 which can be bought for like $200 less with the exception of Resistance: Fall of Man and MGS4. The are more than that but that's all i can pull from the top of my head.

As for the Wii. It's damn good fun and Super Smash Bros. Brawl is pretty much the most awesome game i've played in a while, but I still wouldn't say it's the best.

So I gotta go with the 360