I'm sure more then a few of you have seen that new Quiznos ad were the slightly pudgy, uglier chick is told she is hated by a beautiful women in a suit.

WHAT THE **** IS THIS AD SUPPOSED TO SHOW

Is Quizno’s now trying to tell people that their sandwiches (the one being advertised actually a new, smaller sandwich) are fatty and that a slim businesswoman wouldn’t be able to splurge on one and is therefore jealous? Are they trying to say that she hates her because she just doesn’t have one? Are they trying to say that the sandwich is so cheap (which Quiznos is not known for), yet so good that someone of a high-class like the woman in the suit depicted would be seen as cheap for having one? I don’t have to be a woman to realize that all the businesswoman has to do is go buy one. They can’t be that fattening, they are tiny.

This is kind of part of an assignment I'm doing so any feedback or flack on Quiznos would be great.

The Commercial
Last edited by MarioBlaster17 at Apr 16, 2008,
linkage?

I miss the sponge monkeys. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
linkage?

I miss the sponge monkeys. . .

So do I! Those things were the best.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quizno's is ok... I can find a MUCH better sandwich at various local sandwich stores. Not as subway though. Subway is a lot cheaper so I eat there more annnd whataversfda. Haven't seen the commercial.
Quiznos is one of the very few fast food places I'll go near

if you ruin this for me I will pwn you
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
iv actually nevr seen a quiznos commercial now that i think about it
iv seen subway, but never quiznos
i also don't like quiznos as much as subway or a lot of other sandwhich places around town
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Are those "sponge monkeys" those crazy crack addicted hamsters with really awesome voices?

That's what I was thinking of. I'm not sure about hammish though.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I got the most vile tasting sub there once.
I will never, ever go back.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Domino
I got the most vile tasting sub there once.
I will never, ever go back.

Yea, I had a similar experience.

Too expensive.
Food there is not worth it.
They take forever to make it.
...and they have very few items to choose from.

Quote by MarioBlaster17

That's not really a "new" commercial. I saw that about 6 months ago, but I haven't saw it since then.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Last edited by Sabbath89 at Apr 16, 2008,
Can we all agree that their commercials have been without much direction or purpose...like they don't really say much about Quiznos?
Yeah, most of their commercials are pretty shit. Doesn't stop me from eating there, though.
I've worked for Quiznos for over 3 years now, and I can safely say they are bastards. Does anyone remember the suicide a year back when a franchise owner killed himself because the corporation was increasing the amount franchise owners had to pay in? It was pretty much shafting anyone that didn't own multiple stores, and it ruined that one guy's life.

Quiznos ruined my life, too. Damn you Quiznos, DAMN YOU!!!!
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
This commercial highlights (or just adds to) the ever-progressive retardation of American society in our generation...

1) The high-society fashion-***** (camera right) is living in the shadow of a movie star, probably saying "I hate you" to anyone who sits on the park bench because she's been conditioned most of her life into believing that she is some sort of star in her own right -- but never really getting recognized besides all of the sleazy business-type guys who hit on her at the bars she attends regularly on friday and saturday nights and the random fags she takes home with her... She represents almost (maybe more than) half of America's female youth ranging from ages 15 to 24...

2) The pig (camera left) is so caught up watching reality TV every night of the week that she only recognizes beauty as success rather than intelligence and growth... She probably feels happy to even be noticed by a creature of beauty and style... She has no self-worth anymore because her family has run it out of her... She rushed into marriage right out of college so she's probably miserable and sick of seeing her husband and rotten children everyday... And so she stuffs her face with horrible food that she sees advertised in between the retarded shows she watches on the TV... She represents almost every adult you'll ever meet...

This commercial sucks and makes me sick... And the fact that they got Isaac Hayes (or worse: a sound-alike) to do the voice over makes me want to puke my brains out... Isn't that guy retired yet?
Quote by stringmagician
The pretty girl is jealous of the joy the pudgy one is getting from the sandwich, because she's a bitch.

This.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.