my friends and i recorde some videos with his cellphone but the sound is not sync with the sound
the problem is that that the video is faster than in the cell
is there any way to change the FPS?
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
I don't think you can in WMM...I can change the template in Sony Vegas by switching from AVI to another NTSC format, but that only slightly raises or lowers the FPS.

Then again, higher-resolution videos are up to 60 FPS.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I don't think you can in WMM...I can change the template in Sony Vegas by switching from AVI to another NTSC format, but that only slightly raises or lowers the FPS.

Then again, higher-resolution videos are up to 60 FPS.

i dont want that much of quality i just want the video to go slower so it fits with the sound
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by litus
i dont want that much of quality i just want the video to go slower so it fits with the sound

On the timeline view, you should see the video and audio files as two separate things. Drag them so that they match up parallel with each other. If not, then WMM is just lagging. Rendering the movie should fix it.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.