whats an easily played, somewhat cheap, alvarez acoustic(/electric) guitar
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
like under 250
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
oooh i really dont care for dreadnoughts
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
in the under $300 range, dont even bother with electronics. the electronics will cost at least $75+, so you'd only be getting about $200 worth of guitar.

you could also look at this. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Alvarez-Artist-Series-AF60S-Grand-Concert-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=518736

it's not under $250 though...

to be honest... Dreadnoughts are the best body shape to pick from at such a low price range. If you get any other shape, you'll probably be lacking a LOT of low end bass.