Ok so I am the president of Bring Back the Music and the last thread I opened was locked less than 5 minutes later due to people thinking it was a scam, so fine. If you want the whole story p.m. me and I will explain it to you.

So instead I am hoping for this.

Do any of you have old guitars anywhere that you no longer need that you are willing to rid yourselves of for fairly cheap? We are a non-profit group and will have to do a little fundraising for this but is ther anyone who will sell your guitar for close to $50 shipped. I am even willing to go to $70 shipped. I am not looking for top notch guitars, but something to put a smile on the face of a child who has nothing.
Bring Back the Music

I am a gear whore... Any little odds and ends that is in the middle of nowhere, I am coming for you

UG Missle Silo

Quote by SvnStringMaster
It sounds way hot, fuzzy, and like i shoved a mic up my ass and ran up the stairs.
dude good on you for bringing music to underprivileged kids. i wish i had something to sell you. heck even just give you.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Is this a licensed organization? I have a guitar that i would donate but i need proof if a registered company or something.

'67 Gibson SG Standard
MXR Phase 90 | Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9 | Vox V847A Wah-Wah
'65 Fender Bassman
We started out of our High School ( St. Francis Cabrini) and were able to use there facilities for about 6 months, then they decided that there funding needed to go to something better for the church than teching kids that dont even go to our parish music. So once we lost our facilities, our donations and abilities to do fundraising through the church (bottle drive or collection etc..) we decided we dont want to throw away what we have started. 5 our of the 20 of us involved decided to stay with the program and we go and will pick up the kids from school or where ever they are on the time of there lesson so the parents dont have to pay for gas and we take them home afterwards. This summer we are going to try and do a concert fundraiser at heritage park or some place like that for enough money to rent a building and expand out. We just feel good doing what we have been doing and wish to continue and not fold.
Bring Back the Music

I am a gear whore... Any little odds and ends that is in the middle of nowhere, I am coming for you

UG Missle Silo

Quote by SvnStringMaster
It sounds way hot, fuzzy, and like i shoved a mic up my ass and ran up the stairs.
I was kind of leaning toward some legal document lol

'67 Gibson SG Standard
MXR Phase 90 | Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9 | Vox V847A Wah-Wah
'65 Fender Bassman
I know what you wanted, I was just telling you why we do not have any
Bring Back the Music

UG Missle Silo

Quote by SvnStringMaster