Check it out in my profile, it's called Road to Armageddon and tell me what you think please.
It's got a crappy Yamaha keyboard, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and vocals, in case you're interested...
Crit for Crit also.
Thanks in advance.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
one thing holding it back is the fact that you have some conflicting melodies. the guitar and keys seem to clash a bit. gots some potential. but it did seem to get in the way.

not much of a crit but take a look at mine if you like.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=839431
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
uh... well... I didn't really like it at all like the guy above me said, the guitar and piano parts clashed, they were different rhythms and seemed to almost be playing different songs. then the solo guitar didn't sound very good on top of that. I made it through about the first minute, and I didn't even pay attention to the lyrics cause the piano got annoying after a while.

sorry man, didn't like it. but it has potential to be a good song if the guitar and piano fit together better
You don't want to solo over your vocals. Yeah, what they said about rhythm. It might just sound better as an acoustic song dude, it has potential.