hello all. just made a new recording, its titled blues improv #1, in my profile. let me know what you think... playing, recording, anything. c4c of course.

edit: song title changed to "Oh no"
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Last edited by ripple07 at Apr 16, 2008,
I liked it. It has a good laid back feel to it. It reminds me of bellybutton window.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by GuitarNinja12
I liked it. It has a good laid back feel to it. It reminds me of bellybutton window.

thank you kind sir
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
thanks for the crit.
i love the tone of both the guitars, and the song has a nice feel to it. i think there was a tiny bit of clipping or something at some points, but that's just the recording. nothing wrong with the playing, and overall it sounds great.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by theking182
thanks for the crit.
i love the tone of both the guitars, and the song has a nice feel to it. i think there was a tiny bit of clipping or something at some points, but that's just the recording. nothing wrong with the playing, and overall it sounds great.

thank you kind sir and damn you audacity for the clipping, i need somthing better.

and i changed the name of the song to oh no... i added some vocals, lol
Quote by Gabel
haha those vocals are freaking me out

I dub this "acid blues" and you are the king of it, great job!
Quote by Jimmy94
haha those vocals are freaking me out

I dub this "acid blues" and you are the king of it, great job!

haha, you just made me smile kind sir, lol
Quote by Gabel