I've looked at the All Guitar Chords chart to find nothing.

x 3 2 0 0 1 C/? What is it?
I got some good guitars, yo.
C/F? I don't know.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I think it's C7Madd11

Thanks.
It's a Cmaj11. It contains no 9th which is interesting because most maj11 chords usually have the 9th but no 3rd (techincally they would be add9sus4 chords, but are almost always in context of the root chord or IV chord). Anyway, yes it's a Cmaj11 with no 9th, but the 9th isn't required.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Your reward is this pattern: Em/D D/F# C7Madd11 Try it with a slow sad feel.
I need to learn theory, and chords more.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by RIP_bonham
dont you play that in the key of S?

I play in the key of Q. Makes for a better purple sounding house.
Quote by hardrock1315
That doesn't exist...

That chord is CMaj7add4.

Yes, it does exist. And it's better to use add11 because it's over an octave higher, as well as the fact that notating the 3, 4 and 5 in the chord would seem like a tonal cluster. Keeping it as 11 allows for easier notation.
Last edited by :-D at Apr 16, 2008,
Quote by :-D
Yes, it does exist. And it's better to use add11 because it's over an octave higher, as well as the fact that notating the 3, 4 and 5 in the chord would seem like a tonal cluster. Keeping it as 11 allows for easier notation.

win
Quote by hardrock1315
That doesn't exist...

...yes it does...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by hardrock1315
That doesn't exist...

That chord is CMaj7add11.

I was just taking a wild guess. I don't know much about forming chords.

Quote by :-D
It exists. He's completely wrong.

oh okay. I had a feeling it did.