School'll be over in a month and some change, so I thought this would be pretty appropriate.

Summer Anthem: The Blood of Cu Chullain

Perfect Day: I was going to type it out, but this pretty much summed it up (look at the male one) http://www.rijeka.com/phun/general/perfectday.htm
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
hyacinth house - doors.

perfect day : wake up at 2, home alone except for my brother who is home from college. get stoned, go to lunch with brother, come home, play guitar for a bit, meet up with a friend, sit by the pool and listen to music. have a bon fire and drink at night.
i cant tell you what this years summer anthem is yet, but last summer it was The Horror by RJD2 for me. and my day was wake up, meet up with people, weed, weed, weed, play music, weed, weed, meet up with more people, get retarded, have fun
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Summer anthem: makes no difference - sum 41

perfect day: bagels in the morning with my best friend, then just hang out around town the rest of the day doing what we wanted. she and i are like brother and sister, almost every summer day is like this.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal