I can only find bad monkey clips through clean channels, and I've heard the Bad Monkey goes great with the Valveking, but cannot find any audio clips.

Was wondering if anyone has any?
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
Well I have one, but its with a Vintage 30 + 5751 in V1, JJ's in V2, V3 and JJ 6L6s.

Its in my profile if you want to check it out. Its just a real short riff
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h
Well I have one, but its with a Vintage 30 + 5751 in V1, JJ's in V2, V3 and JJ 6L6s.

Its in my profile if you want to check it out. Its just a real short riff

Yes I've heard it... it's uh....

something.

I have the head, so it's kind of a different beast.

Thanks though.
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
Im running one on my VK and its the head version, i think my Glass prison riff had it engaged... I can get some clips up tomorrow possibly. Im Modding the new Oktava mic i purchased tonight so if its up and running ill give it a shot.

Also are you looking to use it for tighting up your tone or using it for added gain?