Quote by edusty2010

I'm pretty sure that's the only one I've ever seen, although I think Dean is making some USA natural finish V's too.

Ew.. I like it better in black but thats just me.
thanks, but i was meaning a natural neck thru, with the stripes. like my f 2e. youve seen the pic right edusty?
Quote by cobain42
thanks, but i was meaning a natural neck thru, with the stripes. like my f 2e. youve seen the pic right edusty?

Oh yeah ok, I know what you're talking about.

Wow man... I seriously have no idea. I don't think there are any production models (that I've seen) that are like that. Only thing I could suggest that I know would actually work is to get a custom. ESP would probably be able to do that, but all customs are hand made with the best quality everything, which would mean if you were on any sort of budget you're kinda screwed.

I'll look for a production model though. Maybe a PRS or Carvin, I'm not sure if PRS has a V model but the natural neck through sounds like something they'd do.

EDIT:

PRS has no V models. So rule them out. Carvin I know has a V model, but not the type of finish you're looking for.

My say is your best bet is still a custom ESP, but that's gonna run you... Well... A lot. That or you could make it or have it made by a luthier in your area. It probably wouldn't be the best but it'd be nice, and have all your specs.
Last edited by edusty2010 at Apr 17, 2008,