Which Marshall amp would be best for playing John Frusciante and Jimi Hendrix?? I want to be able to get it used for like 600-650 dollars. it can be a combo or a halfstack. I want it to have good cleans too , but still be able to do froosh and Hendrix.

Oh and would this amp be something to consider???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150236802063&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Thanks!!
yes that would do pretty well
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
yeah, that amp would be awesome, but I'd say it'll sell for at least $1500, with another $150 for shipping. if you want a Marshall in that price range, look for a used combo. probably either a JTM or a JCM 900 or 2000. and if you got any of those in the $650 price range, it would be a pretty good deal imo.
I say go for ceratone bluesbreaker.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
I say go for ceratone bluesbreaker.

+1
A 18w or 36w would do good to
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I love my DSL 50, many on here hate the JCM 2000's but I love mine, I can get hendrix and frusciante tones out of it just fine. I have heard that the DSL401 combo does sound different than the head versions though.
2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Dean ML Select
Customized Schecter Omen-6
Taylor 214e
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab
Cube 15
Vox Wah
Blues Driver BD-2

Quote by Chordzzz
can you fuсk it?

Quote by nebiru
Oh I will find a way.
Ok ceriatone amps looks sweet. But which ceriatone would be best for Hendrix and Frusciante?? and also, how do i buy one of these??? When i go to there website i don't understand the prices and how to buy thm and are they complete amps are are they just heads???

I really need your help on this!!