Page 1 of 2
...Shoes in public places thing, would you ever wear them?
I'd definitely reserve mine for winter. Having things around my feet makes me feel constricted, and walking around barefoot is one of the greatest feelings in the world.
Anyone else?
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
bathrooms are nasty barefoot (public ones anyway) but I don't know I like some shoes and sandals are cool by me
yeah, I like having shoes on. I usually only take them off to sleep, bathe, drink, or drum.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
id walk around in spongebob slippers dude...
jp

I would walk barefoot if there werent any glass or rocks n **** like htat...oh and imagine how painful tripping over the curb would be...****..and stumping ur toes?
Yes
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I like wearing shoes.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by Bonesaw
bathrooms are nasty barefoot (public ones anyway) but I don't know I like some shoes and sandals are cool by me

Eh...Touche on the public bathroom count...But it's still so worth it.

Honestly, when the road is warm on your feet, it's awesome. Glass and rocks kind of suck, but you can avoid them if you keep an eye out.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by FireandFlames
I'd go with socks. I hate wearing shoes, but just socks is SOOOOO comfortable.

+1 thats just brilliant sir, brilliant.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
I like shoes and boots
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Not wearing shoes all the time is cool... if you like infections and the possibility of malaria and other such transferable diseases.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
Gravel, dog crap, pesticides, broken glass . . . Yeah.

Quote by Masamune
one word: Flip-flops

That's considered one word right?

One word: Anything-hyphenated-together-is-one-word-so-you're-in-the-clear.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I have beautiful feat so yes. Not a sandals person though. I dont like tevas, you know those strappy sandals? Too many berries where I live, then again I'd feel like a mountain man.
nah, i like shoes, socks would be awesome though.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I'd go barefoot wherever I'm more than 50% sure not to get some sort of parasite or foot infection, and where it's generally safe to step.

I've never really thought of wearing shoes as a society thing, since it does have its perks, such as not having a bleeding sole, or getting worms.

People in the mountains do sometimes go barefoot outside, but they don't have concrete, or rotting filth on the street, and more than half of them have already started wearing sandals.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I have beautiful feat so yes. Not a sandals person though. I dont like tevas, you know those strappy sandals? Too many berries where I live, then again I'd feel like a mountain man.

Your feet would no longer be beautiful.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I walked to my friends house once over the summer barefoot, it was probably about a mile and a half. It was all on concrete, and by the time I was done I had huge blisters and burns on my feet.

In the winter it would be too cold not to, at least where I'm from, down south maybe not.

I agree that they are uncomfortable though.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I don't think society enforced it. Most people just find it uncomfortable to walk around barefooted out in the opening.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I have tough feet....I can do without. I already do half the time anyway.
Nope, no sig here.
shoes suck
its all about the sandals/flip flops!
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
I like shoes. and i wouldn't wanna step on any broken glass or sh*t. And sometimes when it's hot as hell stepping on the ground would hurt. This reminds me of once when my friend's flip flops tore and he had to go home bare footed. Like we were on the subway and people were staring at him and stuff
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

i would get used to the broken glass and dirt, because i'm a real man. metaphorically speaking, of course.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Shoes rock man
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Meh, I love shoes, when I'm outside.

I can't stand to have anything on my feet when I'm at home, or at a friend's house, or something like that.

Otherwise, I have shoes on. And I mean socks and some sort of good shoes. I can't do sandals or airy, flimsy shoes. My feet feel so strange in them.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I hope you actually know that there is NOTHING stopping you from going outside without shoes on. Police can't say ****. Only some stores MAY forbid being barefoot in their store but that's it.
I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEE walking around in socks but outside your feet/socks will get dirty real quick. However if streets were uber-clean and not full of rocks and such I would love to walk around in socks. Shoes are way too practical though. Shoes rock.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
I like my boots.

With summer approaching, however, it's time to start wearing basketball shoes again. I love the ankle support and with some gel insoles they're very comfortable.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Shoes for me.

These are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn, but sadly they dont make them anymore...
Just socks FTW!

I've walked around school like that; they end up really disgusting with crap all over them, but it's better than walking barefoot. Sliding on the tile/wood is so fun!
Page 1 of 2