Well I recently had my birthday so Ive run into a little problem. I can;t decide which guitar to get. My choices are between a Epi 1958 Explorer or a Epi Les Paul Custom.
I play mostly metal but I also play blues and classic rockish type things.I use a Vox Ad50VT for an amp.Which guitar do you think I should get?
The cake is a lie!
les pauls are played out he says lmfao... hahaha...

whooo... ok any ways... Go to guitar center and try em out play with em see how you like em.

Me personally, I would go with a les paul... imo they are more versatile. I recently played a gibson explorer and it was one of the heaviest guitars ive ever played. But its all preference
Quote by shaunmood
les pauls are played out he says lmfao... hahaha...

whooo... ok any ways... Go to guitar center and try em out play with em see how you like em.

Me personally, I would go with a les paul... they are more versatile. I recently played a gibson explorer and it was one of the heaviest guitars ive ever played. But its all preference

is little bobby having fun, lets give him a nice little birthday cake.
Last edited by The Minorthreat at Apr 16, 2008,
Explorer, Seriously.
In fact i only recently saw and explorer for the first time up close(i no, small town) i was on holidays and we went into a music shop and i saw the exact model you are talking about hanging there, i seriously stared at it for 5 minutes!It was a beautiful guitar. One day, i WILL own one.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Quote by jake_1234
Explorer, Seriously.
In fact i only recently saw and explorer for the first time up close(i no, small town) i was on holidays and we went into a music shop and i saw the exact model you are talking about hanging there, i seriously stared at it for 5 minutes!It was a beautiful guitar. One day, i WILL own one.

Listen to this guy.
Don't ever buy a guitar for looks!
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by HomerSGR
Don't ever buy a guitar for looks!

thats all you want it for, too look badass in front of a crowd.

but seriously try them both out before you buy any.
Quote by The Minorthreat
is little bobby having fun, lets give him a nice little birthday cake.

What does that even mean.
Explorer

its always nice to have a guitar with attitude

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Quote by shaunmood
What does that even mean.

means whatever you want it to mean little billy.

*rubs his little head*