lol hai

first off this is actually concerned with me, but in the spirit of things you're allowed to do whatever you like with it, and not really care about me.

I happen to have a job, and 3000 dollars. Within the next month this will increase to somewhere between 4000 or 5000, unless I work a lot in which case it has the potential to go up to 7000. Which is kind of high. Preferably I wouldn't spend it all. Just because I don't like being poor.

If you don't feel like reading the following paragraph you can just post what you'd do.

If you do decide to spend money with respect to me, I play lower gain metal (if thats possible) with less chugga chugga and more complex riffage and melodies, and the occasional soft song accompanied by death metal screams (very strange, and its not that high whiny screamo scream). I need a sound thats both very piercing and growls, but can still purr on cleans. At the moment i'm using playing through a DS-1 into a Fender amp from the 60's, which amazingly actually sounds good (the DS-1 ), probably due to the almost no gain nature of the amp. The only other things I really need are a stable trem with enormous range, a volume pedal, and a wah. Probably an overdrive. Other than that everythings open
i have a 'white guitar'
contrary to the "go to guitar center and buy everything in the fu**ing store" comment, i would say save it or invest it in something worthwhile, those two will pay off more in the long run guaranteed, unless it's the stock market in which case it's not my fault if you lose $7,000.
And a good bottle of whiskey, top shelf...not the most brilliant investment, but it's one i'd make.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

7 grand hmm....I would get a mesa dual rectifier and a mesa 4x12. THD hotplate so I could use the amp. Probably would get my band a PA since we don't have one. Then with the rest of the money I would get a mac book pro and some basic recording gear with protools and the rest on weed, juice and clothes.
PRS of some sort but not an SE model. And a Laney GH100L for head and GS412IA Cabnet. This produces an awesome Clean sound with warmth that can be changed alot and an awesome Metal distorsion sound and crunch! BTW this is the same as Opeths set-up. You may already know Opeth but if you don't go listen to there stuff. There clean guitars and vocals are awesome and so are there dist. and growl vocals!
i have a car. its called the bus. :P i actually have a car too. well technically.
i have a 'white guitar'
boutique stuff would be good, maybe a soldano or an engl amp, if you are willing to spend a large ammount of money

and, the ds-1 HAS to sound good going trough an old fender amp
buy yourself a les paul classic and a marshall jcm 800 or a mesa triple rect
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
yknow the more time I spend on these forums to more I wonder about everyone on this site. most of you guys it seems the first bit of money you get you just spend it on something guitar related. i don't think i'd ever justify spending $7000 on guitar equipment, at least not at the same time.. what non-pro guitarist really needs a les paul classic and a jcm 800?
but hey maybe that's just me
^thats because we're too stupid/lazy to think of spending money on anything else. i mean some of us don't even have clothes (naked club reference).

but i realized i'm really lucky to be having a stable solid job. one grand a week isn't bad at all. For a long time.
i have a 'white guitar'
you should either donate it all to one of the charity programs that buy food for skinny kids in africa, or spend them all on lottery and hope for the jackpot and if you win then donate them all to a charity program
Quote by Shukie
you should either donate it all to one of the charity programs that buy food for skinny kids in africa, or spend them all on lottery and hope for the jackpot and if you win then donate them all to a charity program

Yes - work your ass off so you can give it all away.

Set yourself up, get a nice car, a nice little apartment, save your money, and spend it as you please.