I'm looking for a BLS tab, the solo to The Last Goodbye, in particular.
Now, there are good tabs out there, but they all lack the fast little bit in the solo, so if someone could tab it that'd be great
why dont you try tabbing it? ive found that i learn songs much better if i play it by ear and adapt it to my own way of playing.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Im trying to tab it, and im using other tabs a guide, but i just have a **** ear for tabbing
If this is the part your talking about then it goes like this:

e|----17--14--12--------------12-14--------------------------------------------------|
B|----14--14------14\/\b15-------14-p-12-h-14------------------------------------|
G|----------------------------------------------------13--11--13--9---11--13--13------|
D|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The last six notes are tremolo picked as well. Also the guitar pro tab for this song is similar to this, check it out as well.
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all