which do you think is better and why?

i think i spend equal time on both coz on myspace i talk to my friends but i dont know anyone on ug so i meet new people.

what about you?

p.s, im getting a haircut this arvo, i have long dark red hair, what shoud i do, and im not dyeing it

yeah i know that was pretty random
O_o
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
hah, sorry about the arvo (afternoon) thing...im aussie and i dont realise how weird our slang is
Quote by aaron6890
UG to meet new people, myspace for my friends, and closer friends i've met on UG. i usually keep one tab on UG (plus others for various threads i posted in) and one on Myspace

Thank god I'm not the only one!
Quote by WillPlayForFood
mow lawns mutha ****a.. shiiieeett back in the old days we used to go out in the fields and pick cotton.. turns out My boss was colorblind.

EDIT:not trying to be racist.
...and don't sig me.
well... my space dosn't have a forum. so I think ugs better. I use both though.
UG for discussing things, and getting guitar tabs..

Myspace for finding bands. Actually, UG for hearing about bands, Myspace for listening to said bands and getting into them.
UG is surprisingly good as a music profile system. Myspace is horrendously glitchy and overcrowded with useless crap and makes for a browsing nightmare.

For online socializing, I like Facebook the best.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
yeah, i agree with most of you guys, still no word on the hair yet though...

hahahahah
1. get a perm
2. post new hair pics on myspace
3. talk about putting up the new pics of the new hair on UG
Quote by Gregoriose
well... my space dosn't have a forum. so I think ugs better. I use both though.

Myspace has a forum
its just absolutely horrible

I use both, friends on myspace and the forum here on UG
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
everyone on facebook are noobs to the internets. it pisses me off. ug>facebook. plus its way funnier
Call me Jack
Quote by srv_king
everyone on facebook are noobs to the internets.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
once some one asked me if Ive been on myspace. I said yeah and your standn' in it so F***** off!
UG cause the pit gives me major lulz and to post music and look for guitar tabs

myspace for talking to friends and to post music
i have my own internet that you all cant even connect to...

and its better
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
this is a bit off topic but i have a sick tounge trick i can do, heres a pic

Leave now and never come back.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Myspace is a ****hole of 12-year old girls who photo themselves from hundreds of angles and do the peace sign. UG isn't.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Give it time.

Really? They'll NEVER invade UG. We're gonna shoot pedobars at them. Plus, UG is already older.
Quote by SHEEM
Really? They'll NEVER invade UG. We're gonna shoot pedobars at them. Plus, UG is already older.

A year from now UG will be filled with 12 year old girls who thought guitar was cool because they saw their boyfriend playing rockband, so they went to walmart and bought a firstact, and now take pictures of themselves at dramatic angles holding said firstact in hopes that they look hardcore and can get the attention of all the horny 14 year olds of UG.

Just a theory.

Run on sentence too, I'm ashamed of myself.
Quote by SharpSpoon
A year from now UG will be filled with 12 year old girls who thought guitar was cool because they saw their boyfriend playing rockband, so they went to walmart and bought a firstact, and now take pictures of themselves at dramatic angles holding said firstact in hopes that they look hardcore and can get the attention of all the horny 14 year olds of UG.

Just a theory.

Run on sentence too, I'm ashamed of myself.

Remember the pedobars, the flaming, and seriousness of this place. They can invade the Pit, but they won't go into the Electric Guitar and Musician Talk forums.

Plus, they need to upload MP3's so we can understand that they can really play. Oh damn, haven't uploaded one myself. Will now.