I need a good amps that can has a almost Muhammed Suiçmez - Mikael Åkerfeldt kind of tone.I really want a map that can work well with a Vox wah,Dime distortion, Korg Tonework 100g,and Jackson king V.I play Death Metal - Jazz -Clean stuff.I need am amp in a few days for and practice.I look on ebay for amps..

I was looking at a Valueking royal 8.
well if time wasnt an issue i would say most definitely the orange tiny terror.... but id say one of those vox AD-30s or whatever the **** theyre called... theyre not bad for the money
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Quote by LPstudioWRz28
well if time wasnt an issue i would say most definitely the orange tiny terror.... but id say one of those vox AD-30s or whatever the **** theyre called... theyre not bad for the money

Aren't the voxs digital amps and are bad for other pedals to merg with them?
nah theyre actually very good for the money of what i remember... they even have a little preamp tube if i remember correctly
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
you'd be better off with the royal 8.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
for 300 your really limited,really limited. Especially if your searching for those guys tone, look into laney for the opeth like tone, but for necrophagist i dunno, but really you should save.
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
Quote by Krzy8
for 300 your really limited,really limited. Especially if your searching for those guys tone, look into laney for the opeth like tone, but for necrophagist i dunno, but really you should save.

read the thread I don't have the time to save.

I need a nice amp for more of a audition for a band but thanks on the opeth side.