I just recently got back my first guitar. I had sold it to a friend of mine who loves to fix and modify guitars, and then bought it back.(I know that sounds dumb, but I REALLY needed money when i sold it.) Now, before he got it, I covered it with stickers. Bad idea, i know, but it was an eighty dollar guitar. But, anyway, at one point he flung it over his house, and then cannibalized the electronics to repair another guitar. This left my poor guitar(which is a Fernandes Decade Standard, BTW) with one single coil pickup wired directly to the output jack, a grand total of three screws connecting the pickguard on, one trem spring, a dozen dents, dings, and what's left of forty or so stickers clinging to the body. Now, after all this, it still sounds good and is playable. But.......i found this site.

http://www.wildhorseguitars.com.au/website17.aspx?CategoryID=1678&parentid=1406&sideParent=1415&midparent=1678

Mine's the one on the top left. I bought it for eighty, then destroyed it. It was worth $450. This is why i doubt God's existence.
"We are, each of us, angels with but one wing, and only by embracing one another may we fly."- Luciano de Crescenzo

Makes you feel good inside, don't it?
Quote by Van The Darksyd
This is why i doubt God's existence.

No, this is why I doubt your intelligence.
You gotta research things. You get the hang of it when you play guitar.
I won't hand anything to a friend unless I know it's full value.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
iLol

not sure whether you're trying to get anything out of us besides a laugh.
i have a 'white guitar'
Quote by .fallen
iLol

not sure whether you're trying to get anything out of us besides a laugh.

+ 1

I cried, then I laughed, then I felt sorry for you. Now I just mostly feel sorry for you. It's ok though beat up guitars have character
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
This would make a perfect project guitar....REFINISH IT!!! throw in some new electronics!! If you're ashamed of it, hell, Ill buy it and refinish it!! lol
Quote by Van The Darksyd
This is why i doubt God's existence.

did God sell your first guitar to your friend who messes crap up? lol

sorry, but yea, i know what you mean. i do stupid crap like that all the time and i truly hate the feeling.

hey, at least you can do the necessary repairs and it will look cool!...right?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
That is rather unlucky.
Your friendship is a fog, that disappears when the wind re-directs (YEAH!)
Thats gota really suck..
go show how much the guitar would be worth now, then bash him infront of the picture of the guitar.