Anyone else a class clown? What have you done to earn this title.

Both of these are when my teacher was talking about societies laws and why it's the parents responsibility to teach their child blah, blah...

Teacher: So why don't you shoot a man who runs over your dog?

Me: Cause I still have a cat left

Teacher: But why don't you bite people anymore?

Me: Who says I don't? Ask Cuda (best friend)

I've done loads more but I can't recall most of it. So share your stories...
I am a smartass clown. I joke with people in the middle of class, then they LOL, and get a detention.
not funny
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
I hate people like that. I don't mind a good joking around once in a while, but those idiots take it too far. They think they're so funny, when instead they're just proving what immature pricks they are.
I just make everyone laugh including the teacher. I don't do the immature smart ass stuff.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I hate people like that. I don't mind a good joking around once in a while, but those idiots take it too far. They think they're so funny, when instead they're just proving what immature pricks they are.

we hate you too (though i do admit somtimes we (including me) take it too far)
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
Is my stuff counted as immature? I know I'm a smartass but noone has ever told me I'm immature...

Edit: But as a comedian if you do not offend atleast one person you suck. As long as you're not getting pelted by tomatoes offending people is a good thing, and alot of famous comedians have built their career out of it...
Last edited by bob-thebuilder at Apr 17, 2008,
Lulz in math class the teacher asked for examples projectiles. Lots of people said "baseballs", "missiles" and the like. I said "BANANA!" and proceeded to throw one at the chalkboard.

Completely worth the hours detention.
Quote by bob-thebuilder
Is my stuff counted as immature? I know I'm a smartass but noone has ever told me I'm immature...

YOU'RE IMMATURE! Well I have no idea really... Just wanted to be part of this glorious thread.
Quote by bob-thebuilder

Edit: But as a comedian if you do not offend atleast one person you suck. As long as you're not getting pelted by tomatoes offending people is a good thing, and alot of famous comedians have built their career out of it...

It's not funny is what it is.

has no signature.
Quote by bob-thebuilder

Well, most of the idiots in my class aren't the least bit funny.
Quote by Von.
Lulz in math class the teacher asked for examples projectiles. Lots of people said "baseballs", "missiles" and the like. I said "BANANA!" and proceeded to throw one at the chalkboard.

Completely worth the hours detention.

I laughed at that, though.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I tend to make my class laugh but not by being a dick.

I'm only a dick to my friends who I know can take jokes. I'm never a dick to a stranger.
Quote by bob-thebuilder
I'm only a dick to my friends who I know can take jokes. I'm never a dick to a stranger.

Yeah me too. I won't make a derogatory comment to a teacher, because their jobs teaching little ****s like teenagers is bad enough, why should I make it harder for them?
1. Draw a penis on the board.
2. Teacher will rub it out.
3. Yell out, "YOU'RE RUBBING OUT A PENIS!"
4. Hilarity ensues.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by InvaderTSN
Yeah me too. I won't make a derogatory comment to a teacher, because their jobs teaching little ****s like teenagers is bad enough, why should I make it harder for them?

That, plus the fact that the teachers at my school are ****ing time bombs they could give you a detention r punch you in the face.
Quote by bob-thebuilder
Anyone else a class clown? What have you done to earn this title.

Both of these are when my teacher was talking about societies laws and why it's the parents responsibility to teach their child blah, blah...

Teacher: So why don't you shoot a man who runs over your dog?

Me: Cause I still have a cat left

Teacher: But why don't you bite people anymore?

Me: Who says I don't? Ask Cuda (best friend)

I've done loads more but I can't recall most of it. So share your stories...

Wow, thats real ****ing hilarious. Seriously, I cant stop laughing.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
I'll make a pedantic remark or observation on how a class is progressing sometimes, because, well, I'm an ass.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
totally lame @TS ...I used to be a class clown up until like 8th grade or something...then I realized school is important
It's usually just making sexy lil comments about people/teachers >_>

Teacher: Kyle, turn your music off.
Me: ...Is the music turning you on, miss?
Me: ...Is it making you, naughty... miss?
Teacher: *bows head, reads paper*
Me: Don't act like you don't want me miss, I can feel it
Me: *Air humping towards her*
Teacher: Kyle -.-

I used to get sent out for it, but because I do it on a daily basis to nearly everyone (and when I say nearly, there's only a few I don't do it to). Now they just give me a cheeky little look... which I then comment on.
Bad thing is, I do it to the male teachers aswell, but ah well. Awkwardness it my forte, as they say.

Another one:
Drama Teacher: Okay, so we'll just be doing some simple peformances today. You go into a group of 3 and basically have total freedom (remember "total freedom") of what you want to do.
Bla bla bla, now its my turn
Kyle's 2 group friends walks in, from outside where they were rehearsing. They were both rubbing their asses.
Kyle: *Zips up* OH MY GOSH THAT WAS STHO GOOOOD. Boys, you gave me a raging bon-
Teacher: SIT DOWN.
Kyle: ...wha?
Teacher: That is inappropriate.

Then I get into an arguement with her about how Drama should be a way to express themselves then I make a story how I could be feeling sexuall confused and how it'd be a good plot for a performance. She didn't accept it, sent me out.
I came back in and threw my shoe at someone... >_>