Page 1 of 2
For those of you who have parents at home, how do you go about drinking? My parents are the religious type so a lot of times I can't get drunk when I want. But yeah... what do you guys do?
I do this awesome thing where I wait until I'm 21 and they can say nothing about it.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by merfsullivan
I do this awesome thing where I wait until I'm 21 and they can say nothing about it.

OMFG THATS INSANE O_oO_OO_OO_O_O

:stickpoke
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
Quote by Nikon87
For those of you who have parents at home, how do you go about drinking? My parents are the religious type so a lot of times I can't get drunk when I want. But yeah... what do you guys do?

What I used to do was..

come in early morning (say 8.00am) and say I was at a mate house. Prior to going home or the night I was out I would buy lots of chewing gum and mouth wash (pop it all in an hour before I'm home). Buy more energy drinks than ur tummy can handle and go home complaining you were up all night playing video games (you should be wired on the energy drinks) and then go to ur room and just play sweet acoustic guitar.

Thanks
Quote by JoshCrawford
What I used to do was..

come in early morning (say 8.00am) and say I was at a mate house. Prior to going home or the night I was out I would buy lots of chewing gum and mouth wash (pop it all in an hour before I'm home). Buy more energy drinks than ur tummy can handle and go home complaining you were up all night playing video games (you should be wired on the energy drinks) and then go to ur room and just play sweet acoustic guitar.

Thanks

+1

good idea
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
go to the party or whatever,get hammered 1st thing you get in the door even if nobody has mentioned opening the alcohol. drink as much as you can at once. then a good few hours later when your mum phones you to see where you are, you become spontaneously sober and able to talk to her without giving it away
if you drink it all at once there is no state of semi-drunkness
and if they ask, there was obviously no alcohol.
oh and make sure none of the other people whom are drunk are seen by your parents or whatever if they pick you up or something.
I'm scottish,we have this **** down to a science
Quote by masterohumans
You can yell at anybody for anything as longas you're holding a Bible. I've learned that.
Quote by JoshCrawford
What I used to do was..

Thanks

dont forget fabric softener sheets for your clothes. you dont wanna smell like alcohol, rub the sheets on you and bingo. springtime fresh
Quote by StageLife30
dont forget fabric softener sheets for your clothes. you dont wanna smell like alcohol, rub the sheets on you and bingo. springtime fresh

Now thats just silly! Deoderant will prevent those pesky pests.
I havent changed my sheets for months! good old Lynx effect!
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
And I thought this was another "how to hide an erection" thread.

as did i....

anyway, drinking is bad for your liver, but if you must hide, dont drink at home! and use copious amounts of chewing gum and deodorant
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by JoshCrawford
Now thats just silly! Deoderant will prevent those pesky pests.
I havent changed my sheets for months! good old Lynx effect!

haha say you come in, parents come near you, or God forbid, your mom asks for a hug or some full house style stuff. hmm? what now?!
You say your parents are the religious type right? Christians?
One of Jesus' first miracles was turning water into wine. Who said Jesus didn't know how to party?

Its quite easy to go out and drink, morning after if you're concerned, just make sure you drink plenty of water in the morning and have a good filling breakfast.
MySpace Profile
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Just don't be a sad c*nt who drinks alone at home. Cirrhosis of the liver and early death lie along that road.
Quote by merfsullivan

Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

I open a beer and drink it.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Beer + Fridge....

Then when I want a drink, believe it or not, I do what the guy above me said.

Amazing.....
Quote by Sabu
Shove your drink up your arse, then they wont find it.

I rofl'd, and I can't say I know why.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
My parents let me drink wine at dinner, and I don't particulary like the feeling of being drunk, so meh, I don't hide.
Quote by Sabu
Shove your drink up your arse, then they wont find it.

Apparently drinking through your arse gets you really drunk. Good old alcohol aenimas.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by chimpinatux
as did i....

anyway, drinking is bad for your liver, but if you must hide, dont drink at home! and use copious amounts of chewing gum and deodorant

Most things are bad for you. Going to gigs is bad for your ears.

I don't hide drinking. I got drunk with my parents last week actually.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by loonyguitarist
Apparently drinking through your arse gets you really drunk. Good old alcohol aenimas.

If I was the type of person who put stuff up my arse I would definately do that.
I don't drink, but when I used to do other drugs, I'd just wait until my parents went to bed.

That or I'd stay over at a friends house.
Quote by Ticks & Leeches
You say your parents are the religious type right? Christians?
One of Jesus' first miracles was turning water into wine. Who said Jesus didn't know how to party?

Its quite easy to go out and drink, morning after if you're concerned, just make sure you drink plenty of water in the morning and have a good filling breakfast.

I'm sure Christ hit the bottle and the blunt every once in a while.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Apr 17, 2008,
Quote by merfsullivan

I do this awesome thing where I wait until I'm 18.

UK drinking laws ftw
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Well, back when it wasn't legal for me to drink, I'd drink at a friend's house, or with my parents.

Yeah, same. My parents were alright as long as I didn't get too drunk until I was around 17, then it was left 100% up to me.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I'm allowed to drink, as long as I don't come wasted home. So I just hide it in the fridge
Quote by walkinbazooka
I'm sure Christ hit the bottle and the blunt every once in a while.

reminds me of:
"Passion of the Christ 2! Crucify this!"
Jesus: *hands Chris Tucker a gun* "Do you know how to use one of these?"
Chris replies: "Do you know how to use one of theeeese?!" *hands him a joint*
MySpace Profile
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Quote by CoreysMonster
spend the night at friends' houses after partys.

Exactly what I do, not because my parents would care, but mainly cos it would be annoying and they might smell the smoke from my friends ciggys
United as One, Divided by Zero
Page 1 of 2