Hmm, looks like the first one is 10 sets for $40 or 1 set for $5.50, and the second link is 6 but with a pint glass for $15... doesn't really make sense. Go for the pint glass one, looks nice!
they're the same strings aren't they?!?!?!?!

just one comes with a wicked/rude pint glass for teh brews while u practice shredd
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
really? i thought it sucked since it had no reviews. but the packages are totally different though, are you guys sure? anyway, it's my first time ordering from musiciansfriend, they had my original order backordered so can i still get a full refund?
Quote by Shukie
really? i thought it sucked since it had no reviews. but the packages are totally different though, are you guys sure? anyway, it's my first time ordering from musiciansfriend, they had my original order backordered so can i still get a full refund?

Don't worry about it, man. The packages actually aren't any different. The plastic that you see the strings in on the second option, is what is inside of the packages that you see in the first. D'Addario prides themselves on their "environmentally safer packaging". Less plastic, paper, and all that.. just six strings wound up side-by-side in one plastic wrapper.
i mean the cardboard cover, notice the "XL" in one link is orange and blue in the other, but i'll care less
It says EXL110's on both descriptions. You're good brah.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!