Poll: What Came First; The Chicken Or The Egg?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Came First; The Chicken Or The Egg?
The Chicken
45 48%
The Egg
49 52%
Voters: 94.
Page 1 of 2
Self-Explanatory question.

IMO, the Egg came first.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
The sperm
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
The chicken, I reckon it came out of an egg from another animal. (the egg wouldn't be a chicken egg)

I have not researched it at all, just thought up my own theory.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

The search bar

EDIT:

Quote by Dillona
The chicken, I reckon it came out of an egg from another animal. (the egg wouldn't be a chicken egg)

I have not researched it at all, just thought up my own theory.

Then you mean the egg, because the chicken came out of that egg.. TS didnt say the egg had to be a chicken egg..
The duck.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
From an evolutionary standpoint... The egg came first.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
The chicken probably evolved from an organism that gave birth over millions of years, and eventually chickens attapted their genioligy to lay eggs instead of standard mating.

Quote by sam b
The search bar

EDIT:

Then you mean the egg, because the chicken came out of that egg.. TS didnt say the egg had to be a chicken egg..

But the usual assumption is that it's a chicken egg, right? Or have I been missing something big?

Well if it didn't have to be a chicken egg, then yeah the egg.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

the chicken, how would the egg hatch itself without a chicken's ass sitting on it!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
the chicken, because it evolved from a different kind of bird or some ****, then laid an egg, which hatched into a bird etc until the evolution into a chick is complete.
Quote by samlocke14
the chicken, because it evolved from a different kind of bird or some ****, then laid an egg, which hatched into a bird etc until the evolution into a chick is complete.

but wait_ did the bird just suddenly evolve into a chicken, or was the chicken a deformed, possibly a handicaped version of the original bird that hatched from the original bird's egg?

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Dinosaurs were laying eggs before birds existed.

And? Random fact?
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Dinosaurs were laying eggs before birds existed.

In china there's chinese people.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Chicken FTW!
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Quote by Guitardude19
From an evolutionary standpoint... The egg came first.

Proteins have been proved to spontaneously form from inorganic matter, given the correct environmental conditions. The chicken has been proven to come first.
during the evolutionary period of when what ever animal came to be a chicken it would've slowly evolved and eggs would have been laid till the chicken came out of the egg one day
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
The egg.
But the egg came from a different animal.
Yeah.
We're doing this subject in science right now.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by Kensai

Haha, that was pretty good. I thinik if your just talking a chicken egg or a chicken without evolution crap it has to be the chicken.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
If you're a Christian: God created all animals, therefore the chicken came first.

If you believe in evolution: All changes and mutations must first happen in the egg, therefore the egg came first.

Since the Christian one is based merely on faith the second one wins as it is based upon scientific evidence.

Next question, please.
Quote by Kensai

lol

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Last edited by Teen Spirit at Apr 17, 2008,
Quote by JilaX^
If you're a Christian: God created all animals, therefore the chicken came first.

If you believe in evolution: All changes and mutations must first happen in the egg, therefore the egg came first.

Since the Christian one is based merely on faith the second one wins as it is based upon scientific evidence.

Next question, please.

+1
/thread
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
The egg, because it did not necessarily come from another chicken, and may have been a mutation.

Also, fuck you for asking a question no-one could possibly answer.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Apr 17, 2008,
Quote by Aftertime
the chicken, how would the egg hatch itself without a chicken's ass sitting on it!

No because it would be an older, now extinct, type of bird from which the modern chicken evolved sitting on the egg.

EGG.

FREDIT: Of course it was the egg, since dinosaurs laid eggs.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
No because it would be an older, now extinct, type of bird from which the modern chicken evolved sitting on the egg.

EGG.

FREDIT: Of course it was the egg, since dinosaurs laid eggs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: Read my post. Also, the dinasours were not the first life on earth.
Quote by sam b
The search bar

EDIT:

Then in that case,the egg because dinosours laid eggs
Quote by bassboy 999
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah they were.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by bassboy 999
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wanker, cunt, bastard.

So did chickens come before dinosaurs?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The chicken. The egg would have to be warmed by the chicken, plus where else would the genes in the egg come from? Unless the egg is some retarded baby offspring of some other bird.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Look here's the deal, I've tried twice and been ignored both times.

I may have captured some attention after laughing at that guy so here goes again.

First off, the Dinasours were NOT the first life on earth. NOT.

The first life on earth would have been tiny things. Those tiny things became single cellular organisms. Single celled cyanobacteria who were able to photosynthesise produced the world's first oxygen, which eventually built up in the atmosphere allowing enzymes to carry out more strenuous tasks, involving more energy. This allowed organisms to become multicellular. Life as you people would recognise, as an actual organism (beacuse in your feeble minds, cells and proteins aren't alive) then exploded in the oceans. Fish. But that's another story. Open up a new thread and I'll teach you there.

PROTEINS were the first life on earth. PROTEINS. NOT DINASOURS. PROTEINS, WHEN PROVIDED WITH THE CORRECT ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS CAN SPONTANEOUSLY FORM FROM INORGANIC MATTER.
Page 1 of 2