what are the ways you would make a home made everyday material?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by Martindecorum
buy a mic, good software, cubase is my fav, and a mixer and away u go.

check out Pac metal in my profile that is a rushed job on home recording

The mixer can also be a software mixer, right?
Quote by b00m_

how do you mean? home made recordings?
for acoustic all ya really need is a pc mic and a decent recording programme, which i'd recomend "audacity" its free just google it.
if ya wanna make decent band recordings get yerself a digital 4/8/16 track preferably with a built in drum machine, they range from about £200-£800 for a decent one and higher for a more professional sound..
if ya didnt mean recordings then all of this is totaly redundant..
EDIT: we use a 16 track which cost about £800 if you want to hear the sound quality of that you can check out profile at www.myspace.com/forgivetheaftermath
Last edited by alkalineweeman at Apr 17, 2008,
sorry, i mean recordings.
i want to record a band, decently but not with a firewire interface. i'm looking around 600 AUS.
i was thinking about plugging a mixer into the line in on my comp and recording drums etc etc. a 6 track mixer ( 6 preamps as it needs to be preamped to go into the line in).

but i wouldnt know what software to use with it that would be compatible.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by b00m_

Alright this doesn't make sense.

What are the ways = How do you.

You would make = Make.

A home made = Something made at home or DIY.

Material = Material.

How do you make a home made material (anything?).

Still does not make sense.

EDIT: It appears I'm late.

But still, it didn't make a whole lot of sense anyway.
It depends how good a quality you want it. I just record through a line-in mic on my PC into Audacity, and it sounds like ****
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I wonder how did the 1st poster guess it was about recording...

SHI* i re-read the post and now i dont understand it either lol i think i just didnt really think about it lol

and about the mixer, i meant recorder like an 8 track or something lol