Page 1 of 10
whats the worst thing you've done whilst in gamers rage mode

my family tend to throw controlers and let the ricoche off bed heads and leave ps2 controller dents in walls then cover it up with putty, it broke the controller puting void on my brother playing so he got pissed off and stole my other brothers controller.

and punch chairs.

and swear that much you get your ps2 taken off you.

we also state that the game cheats and/or is rigged so you can NEVER get a 100% perfect game
Last edited by reneeGHOUL at Apr 17, 2008,
As a kid, I used to scream and swear and throw my controller when NHL 99 was clearly cheating against me.

EDIT:
Oh, and I used to pound my ps1 when it would stop working...
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Apr 17, 2008,
Once I totally turned off the console and had a break.

EDIT: Not meant to be a snide remark
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Last edited by Hobolad at Apr 17, 2008,
In the olden days, playing terranigma when that was the height of technology, I remember throwing my nes out the window on the bloody mary boss(I was 7)....funny thing is, i played it again last year and walked over that boss in about 3 minutes!
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by Hobolad

probably. one of the most sane things ive ever heard
i can remember killing Megaman on purpose like 30 times in a row because I was pissed at his lack of jumping skills
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
If I'm under gamers rage, I either turn the console off, or just get pissed off so bad I actually start playing better to prove a point.
Quote by Hobolad

EDIT: Not meant to be a snide remark

dude ur sick
Quote by AdamDK
If I'm under gamers rage, I either turn the console off, or just get pissed off so bad I actually start playing better to prove a point.

My brother does the lattter, fails again and gets even more pissed off...
Quote by Hobolad

same. i'm not very hardcore.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
I get racist when I am gaming and I am very ashamed of it.

*raises hand* Guilty.
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Yea, not having anger-management problems ftw.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
A friend of mine lost his car in "Juiced" and threw his controller, which broke it
then he got pissed because his controller was broken and threw his other controller breaking it -_-

then he punched the fridge
me and my cousin once lost at playstation, and we decided to throw our tv out the door, then drive over it a few times..
ahh the good ol' days
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
I get annoyed. My little brother is worse. When playing FIFA 08 for example he personally insults every player when something goes wrong, and calls the referee every thing you shouldn't call.

It's fun to listen to though.

"WHAT THE ****?! FREEKICK MY ASS! YOU SUCK!"
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Not much honestly, I'm pretty calm. The key is to not let it get to you, it's just a game and it's hardly the most important thing in my life. I've always been relaxed even if some cheater killed me, computer crashed as I was about to win, my little orks got stuck somewhere and couldn't get to my homebase in time. It's just games people, relax.

One time I set a guy's house on fire though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Matty_V
*raises hand* Guilty.

I know, its very bad.
Some of my best examples of creative swearing have come from frustrated gaming though.
Well, that and watching too much AVGN.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
after my playstation 2 broke for like the 3rd time i threw it from a balcony onto cement...
Let's see headphones don't last very long with me. Usualy they get used as a means of anger managment.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
i was watching tv one day in a hotel in a high rise, and out the window i see this ps3 go pass, and this guy abusing americans that he lost two or something like that..

I could of had it if he didnt like it
Chased a guy on BF2142 for over 10 mins while he was footslgging accross a huge field before I mananged to catch him up and knife him.

He'd been getting on my nerves for a long time in that round (always being the guy who kills you while you are shooting at someone else).

Was a good feeling.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
in what was actually one of my less violent acts in gaming rage, i dropped my controller(apparently very hard) on my Shadows Fall CD, smashing it...
and their next CD sucked assballs =[

edit: what cd was that any way....
i think it was theres second....
Art of Balance it was!!!
the next one was awful
Last edited by gratefulduck at Apr 17, 2008,
Quote by gm jack
Chased a guy on BF2142 for over 10 mins while he was footslgging accross a huge field before I mananged to catch him up and knife him.

He'd been getting on my nerves for a long time in that round (always being the guy who kills you while you are shooting at someone else).

Was a good feeling.

I HATE that guy.

He seems to be in every game of COD4 I play.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I have a small television. So while play Gears of War some guy got a total BULL**** kill on me, and I kinda kicked the TV back off the unit.

Now that I think about it it's pretty funny
Yeah, uh, I never get gamers rage cuz I never lose.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
i had an old huge chunky arse gameboy, i lost in some game i don't remember particularly which game it was, but i got a little bit annoyed and decided that punching the screen was the best thing to do. after i did that, the screen turned all black like when you push on a calculator screen, but it was clearly completely stuffed. i was a little depressed after that i have to admit, i was only around 6 years old
back in the old days of the playstation 1 i vaguely remember the console 'miraculously jumping from the desk and leaving a huge dent in the wall' lol that definitely made me feel better :P
These are class.

I like to abuse myself when im mad...

Not that one
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Once I got really pissed off at Unreal Tournament, and it wouldn't load, so I started smashing the keyboard and yelling at my computer in random german. I killed a few assholes then I got killed, and I screamed as loud as I could and smashed the absolute **** out of my keyboard and it was completely demolished! I didn't notice that there was a hidden camera filming the whole thing until afterwards.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Me and my friends tend to start going off on eachother about being worthless piles who will never go anywhere whenever we are losing video games.
Quote by metalface211
Once I got really pissed off at Unreal Tournament, and it wouldn't load, so I started smashing the keyboard and yelling at my computer in random german. I killed a few assholes then I got killed, and I screamed as loud as I could and smashed the absolute **** out of my keyboard and it was completely demolished! I didn't notice that there was a hidden camera filming the whole thing until afterwards.

yeah i did that too, but i actually staged the whole thing

....i dont even speak german....