Sounds nice. A bit mysterious. Some Sci-Fi undertone with ethnic elements.

I like it. :-)
Thanks!..it's actually synched to the animations he did, so it feels better when you're watching the video with it, but I don't know if I have his go-ahead to post the video too. Maybe I will later.
I appreciate the loyalty towards your friend. That kind of honesty is becoming rare.

I watched the demo, and indeed your soundtrack fits very well. What did you use to make this? Is that live recording or did you use samples and effects?

In a fantasy future of mine I'd like to experiment with some ideas for a video clip heavy on CG grafics. Maybe it's worth keeping in touch. Who knows...
I used Reason to compose the whole thing. I gotta confess...I never picked up a guitar for that track. I'm not a keyboard player, so it was interesting, but yeah...I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.
Feel free to let me know if you take on a project and need some music for it. I'm an amateur, but I'd be willing to give it a go. I like things that stretch me creatively. I just posted another track I did (just a guitar rock thing) under the title, "Living room recording", so you can hear what my actual playing sounds like.

Thanks for the feedback! :-D
Last edited by hexapus at Apr 18, 2008,
The one noise reminds me of this Beck song.. Can't think of the name of it. Clap Hands maybe?
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride