I downloaded the form off the website and I need your opinion on how I filled it out:

25.5'
Flying V shape
Neck-Thru
mahogany
Top binding
Black Binding
Back Routing
Dual Humbuckers at Bridge and Neck
Ebony Finish

Parts

Chrome Hardware
original floyd rose locking tremolo system
Sperzel locking
No Pickguard
Side of Body input jack
EMG Pickups
Dual Volume One Tone
3 Way Switch

Neck

ESP pointed headstock
Match Body Finish on Headstock
Ebony Fretboard
24 Jumbo Frets
Dot Inlays
Esp Inlay at 12th fret
Fretboard end square
Fretboard Binding
Headstock Binding
Black Binding on both
Graphite Nut
1 11/16 nut width
Thin 'U' Neck Contour
ESP Headstock logo.

Any hardware things I should fix up I don't understand some of it. Tell me what ya think.
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
Ok I still want a tremolo though, so a Vintage Tremolo or 2-Point Vintage Tremolo?
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
If you want a FR, go with it. When you're ordering a custom guitar, you shouldn't be listening to what some random person says on the internet.

In fact my rule of thumb is, if you have to ask, you shouldn't be buying. I'm a little confused why someone willing to drop multiple thousands on a custom ESP would even be posting about it on a forum. When you're doing this kind of thing, you need to know for sure in your own mind exactly what it is you want.

... That said, I would question one thing: why only the one tone control? I could understand two tones and just one volume, but two volumes and only one tone? That's... well, if you're happy limiting yourself like that then fine, but personally I'd want the full four controls, two for each pickup.

And a word to the wise: when I ordered from ESP, they got a bitchy about how I'd specified the finish and pickups (i.e. the text boxes where you just write whatever, no provided options). They get really adamant that you use all the correct numbers and such. For example, they weren't happy that I wrote "Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pros with nickel covers", I had to re-order with ""Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1n & TBAPH-1n".