I say dragon force in concert and thay were not all that great........
they are what i like to call a studio band
Have you ever hear a band that you liked but suck at performing
I haven't seen them in person yet, but I've heard The Mars Volta suck pretty bad sometimes live.
Quote by floodinator
i saw trivium, and they were terrible
damnit I like there music
The few times I saw Trivium they played really well. I guess I was slightly disappointed with HIM.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
I saw Queens Of The Stone Age and they were pretty terrible live

Edit: I also saw Rufus Wainwright. No matter how much I shouted "Play Hallelujah" he just didn't listen. And he was pretty crap live.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by happytimeharry
I haven't seen them in person yet, but I've heard The Mars Volta suck pretty bad sometimes live.

They're good when they actually play the damn songs, but there is far, far, FAR too much self indulgent wank-tripe.

I saw them less than a month ago for the third time and they played this jam that was so boring, you could hear people talking over it. And to hear people talking shows just how empty the music was. Lasted about half an hour too, although they did play for nigh on 3 hours.

Anyway, good when they play the songs, let down by their arrogant streak of self indulgence.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Enter Shikari can have really bad shows at times....Rory is so sloppy live.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I've hardly saw any famous bands, let alone ones I like so I dunno.
Quote by metacarpi
They're good when they actually play the damn songs, but there is far, far, FAR too much self indulgent wank-tripe.

I saw them less than a month ago for the third time and they played this jam that was so boring, you could hear people talking over it. And to hear people talking shows just how empty the music was. Lasted about half an hour too, although they did play for nigh on 3 hours.

Anyway, good when they play the songs, let down by their arrogant streak of self indulgence.

Yeah, that's what people have told me. The jams just seem to go on for hours, and they are ear-rapers.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Do I need to say Amy Winehouse?

You don't enjoy a skinny lass with hair that's bigger (and probably weighs more) than her, off her tits on crack and cocaine singing soulful jazz music?

And why the hell is Ronan Keating on rock radio...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by saphrax
They were terrible at Download when I saw them.

Ville is the only member of the band that's 100% always on top form...The rest are 50/50....Linde is nearly always good though.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
First time i saw Trivium was ace but then the second time sucked some arse. But they were opening for Machine Head so they got dominated anyway.

Ozzy was good but zakk wylde played like absolute ****.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You don't enjoy a skinny lass with hair that's bigger (and probably weighs more) than her, off her tits on crack and cocaine singing soulful jazz music?

And why the hell is Ronan Keating on rock radio...

I do-

But not live. Because she is so wasted live she just wanders about on stage humming and tripping over cables
Quote by Våd Hamster
I do-

But not live. Because she is so wasted live she just wanders about on stage humming and tripping over cables

*Goes onto youtube*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It gets boring after a while.

Poor Amy should have listened to Simon Amstell...

"I don't want to go to rehab..."
"No no no!"
"Well...on second thoughts, maybe you should"

Simon

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Bullet for my Valentine. saw them live about two months ago but man did they suck, Mat can't sing at all and they couldn't play a majority of the solos, got really disapointed and stoped lissening to them completley
I was forced to sit through My Chemical Romance

I want that part of my life back

I don't like them on cd either though so oh well
The end is here and she will not remain silent! - The Chariot

Oh, and there are accounts of people who have spoken out negatively about Scientology being killed. So consider me a marked man.
- Ryan Clark of Demon Hunter
I kinda like Saosin for some reason. And they (actually only the lead singer) sucked really bad. The drummer's awesome though
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
muse are better live than in the studio

stereophonics are pretty much even live compared with the studio, although i'd probably say they were better live.
KAPTAINS - Coming Soon!
-
Epiphone G-400 Custom
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
-
Crybaby
Digitech Bad Monkey
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
Boss BF3
-
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Marshall G50RCD
Quote by floodinator
i saw trivium, and they were terrible

Ah yeah, that's most likely due to their awful music.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
RHCP at reading last year sucked BALLS.
I mean, why, when you have under two hours to get through one of the best catalogues in modern rock music, would you waste half an hour on self indulgent cod-jazz/blues ****e?
BSSM is still one of the best albums ever though, IMO