Page 1 of 4
I'm at home by myself today (no car) and somehow a wasp got into the house
I have a tiny house and am deathly allergic to wasps/bees

So there I was, cowering in the hall with broom in hand when suddenly my cat
(a natural born killing machine) jumps up, knocks it off the wall (rendering it immoble but still alive) plays with it a little, and then eats it

any similar stories

You should make it the head beeinspector.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol you should teach it to do that to other things like people who sell things door to door
Manchester United
Buy your cat lots of fun toys. Then buy another one.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Quote by Thebiz
That is one hxc cat.

+1
hug your local pug dealer!
that's one cool cat. mine just eat centipedes and then throw them up half chewed.....
What if the bee just wanted to say hello?

HUH?!

HUH?!?!

HUUHH?!!?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by pix3lboy
that's one cool cat. mine just eat centipedes and then throw them up half chewed.....

Centipedes are just too brutal for your cat. I'm sure TS' cat would eat a centipede then ask for seconds.
Give the cat a pint, he earned it!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
What if the bee just wanted to say hello?

HUH?!

HUH?!?!

HUUHH?!!?

I dont think this one was particularly friendly

it had the thousand-yard stare of a crazed sociopath
Quote by Kensai

haha
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
A wasp came into my room last night.

So I killed it for breaking and entering.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Let's see... My dog has chased off herons that try to eat the fish from the pond in my back garden.

He also drank an entire bottle of cheap champagne once... And he's killed his fair share of insects.

And years ago, I had two hamsters, my brother had a hamster, and my sister had one too. One morning we found my brother's hamster with a broken neck, one of mine with their face and jaw completely stuffed with food (suffocated) and the other crushed under it it's water/food bowl.

The only survivor was my sister's hamster which we found out of it's cage wandering around. Murder?
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock
Let's see... My dog has chased off herons that try to eat the fish from the pond in my back garden.

He also drank an entire bottle of cheap champagne once... And he's killed his fair share of insects.

And years ago, I had two hamsters, my brother had a hamster, and my sister had one too. One morning we found my brother's hamster with a broken neck, one of mine with their face and jaw completely stuffed with food (suffocated) and the other crushed under it it's water/food bowl.

The only survivor was my sister's hamster which we found out of it's cage wandering around. Murder?

Her hamster was obviously intellectually superior.

It chlorinated the gene pool.
Quote by Phill-Rock

Dude hamsters are crazy like that. I once had two hamsters who happened to be sisters. One morning I woke up for school, walked over to their cage, and discovered that one of them actually ate the other one. I mean, not totally gone, but there was a chunk the size of my thumb missing out of its belly. Worst. Morning. Ever.
Did you rename the hamster Hannibal Lector?
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Quote by Parabellum
Did you rename the hamster Hannibal Lector?

Nope, but that would have been great. She died of pneumonia a month later. Karma's a bitch.
When we were adding on to our house there was an electrician who was a real jerkoff. He was smart allic and just an ass to my parents.

For some reason he left the door to his truck open outside. My fat bulldog who I thought was too lazy to actually do anything mischevious, escaped the house and layed a huge dump in the floorboard of his truck.

He actually climbed in and **** in the floor. We all laughed our asses off (except for him). It was great

Later, I was taking him outside so he could pee and poo and a group of people were walking around looking at stuff (the electrician included). I said, "hey man dozer has to take a dump again, can you open your truck door again?"

edit: theres a pic of my dog on my profile
Br00tal cat, all my dogs do is sleep and eat various household objects

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Kensai

I'm thinking of carrying it around as an insurance policy against wasps
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Br00tal cat, all my dogs do is sleep and eat various household objects

Upgrade to a cat
Quote by JAS1121
Upgrade to a cat

I've ran out of mana to upgrade my dog to a cat. I might get a magic potion on the way home from college tomorrow though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by happytimeharry

Dude hamsters are crazy like that. I once had two hamsters who happened to be sisters. One morning I woke up for school, walked over to their cage, and discovered that one of them actually ate the other one. I mean, not totally gone, but there was a chunk the size of my thumb missing out of its belly. Worst. Morning. Ever.

um, (assuming you had syrian hamsters) why in the world did you have two hamsters in the same cage?!? They're solitary creatures and are very territorial. They fight to the death over those things.
Quote by happytimeharry
Centipedes are just too brutal for your cat

yeah my cats are pussies......

(sorry but that had to be said)
Huh. My cat would just stare at the wasp until it stung him, then run away and wake me up at 5AM wanting to be fed.
Quote by foob85
Huh. My cat would just stare at the wasp until it stung him, then run away and wake me up at 5AM wanting to be fed.

female?

damnit, that was dumb
my cat once caught a hummingbird...not sure how she did it...those things are fast!!
No one's posted a LOLcat yet? Good on your cat though. I hope you rewarded him with a ****load of food. My cats never seem to shut up, they constantly want feeding.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid