This thing works amazing and I love it. It's been in a smoke-free studio since I bought it back last summer. I grew out of it though and just bought a Firepod.

You can head to for a good description.

I used this with my Macbook with Garageband and Logic Pro 8. It has Phantom Power and records in 24-bit/96kHz for awesome quality.

It comes with everything that it came with; the firebox, the manual, the firebox cd, the cubase software cd, and the ac adapter. No firewire cable included.

I'm looking to either sell this or trade it.

Things I'd trade for:
Shure beta 57 or 58 mics
Shure SM57 or 58 mics
Boss Guitar pedals

This thing cost me $299.99+ at guitar center and is in mint working condition so I'd like to get about $250 + shipping via UPS. I accept only paypal to confirmed addresses too.

Contact me if you have any questions or wanna offer me a trade. I'm really looking for some mics for recording. It is also posted over at Harmony-Central.com.

No one is going to get this used for a couple of bucks cheaper, and shipping is also adding to the price...
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
That's fine, I'm willing to negotiate even though you're saving $50 because shipping will just cancel out the taxes you would spend in the store. I'm also more willing to trade rather then sell anyway.

I'm open to offers.
I could really use the SM57, but I already have a DD6 and a line6 DL4. The DD3 is a great pedal though.

Do you have any other mics or pedals, or maybe we can work out another deal if you're interested
Nah, I already have a MXL990. I need the Shure 57's and 58's to mic drums and amps and do vocals for recording demos and tracks for my band.
Dropped to $200. I'm also interested in Audix i5 microphones, SM57, or beta 57 microphones.

Also looking for rack mounted headphone amps. At least 4 channels. I was looking at Behringer HA4700 or HA4600.
Bump.

Price still the same. No longer need Audix i5 mic or headphone amp.

Interested in recording equipment - mics, rack mount stuff, ect.