Idk if there is already a thread.
couldnt find one.

does anyone like him?

personally.
i think his second cd is the best.

he's not really that great of a guitarist.
but his stuff is really catchy.

Check out the song
"Good People"
good people is a relly really cool song but i think sitting waiting wishing is the best!
he´s not the best guitarist but quite good and he has a great voice in my opinion!

JACK JOHNSON IS COOOOOL!!
hes good to relax to but its a little simple for me...I just like full bands better
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
He is a surfer as well as a musician. JJ is the Man. I like Jack, I love his music. He sings of good times, fun times, and not so good times. His last CD "Sleeping Through the Static", reflects his feels towards life, love and the war. He is very talented and tries to express himself uniquely on each of his albums.
I have just about everything he as done and when I feel like chillaxing, I cook some banana pancakes and load in Jack.
Quote by TokiNotABumbleB
Idk if there is already a thread.
couldnt find one.

does anyone like him?

personally.
i think his second cd is the best.

he's not really that great of a guitarist.
but his stuff is really catchy.

Check out the song
"Good People"

the art of making catchy songs is very underrated (and i don't mean all the britney spears blabla popsongs), and jack johnson is a master of that.
so that makes him a great musician in that respect.
his last cd was a bit of a downer to be honest, but the 3 before that were brilliant.
You really can't hate on the guy. He's a cool laid back cat who writes cool laid back tunes that are relatively easy to relate to. Good on him!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Tvr
the art of making catchy songs is very underrated (and i don't mean all the britney spears blabla popsongs), and jack johnson is a master of that.
so that makes him a great musician in that respect.
his last cd was a bit of a downer to be honest, but the 3 before that were brilliant.

really?

i only thought he had 3?
The most powerful yugioh card is the Chuck Norris Card. Once brought into play, all other cards spontaneously burst into flames. Chuck Norris will then jump out of the card and roundhouse kick you and everyone else for playing such a gay game.
I love jack johnson. He doesn't play the most complex stuff, but it's catchy and the lyrics are pretty meaningful at times (sometimes pretty dark). My favorites are Sleep Through Static and In Between Dreams. I really liked his soundtrack for Curious George too.
perfect chill out music

JJ is pretty cool, and he was discovered by one of my favorites, Ben Harper
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I went to Hawaii with my wife a few months ago and we saw Jack Johnson in front of his house. I never liked him all that much before then and I still don't care much for his music now. I just really enjoyed seeing him sit on his porch.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
He's my guilty pleasure

My brother gives me a hard time for liking two of his songs anyway.
I'm really starting to get into his stuff gunna have to get his new CD soon

I love the song If i Could, learnt it about 2 hours ago infact.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
I like Jack Johnson. Good music to sex to.
Quote by imgooley
I like Jack Johnson. Good music to sex to.

The IQ of this Thread just took a sharp decrease

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
The IQ of this Thread just took a sharp decrease

You think I'm joking? Put on some Jack Johnson next time you are alone with your lady friend and see what happens. Great sex music. Or great love making music.
Quote by imgooley
You think I'm joking? Put on some Jack Johnson next time you are alone with your lady friend and see what happens. Great sex music. Or great love making music.

Unfortunately my lady friend is not a fan of jack johnson, or else i would try this out!

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
Unfortunately my lady friend is not a fan of jack johnson, or else i would try this out!

Not a fan as in does not like or as in has not heard?
Quote by imgooley
Not a fan as in does not like or as in has not heard?

Does not like.

Everton FC
Quote by daniel_s
good people is a relly really cool song but i think sitting waiting wishing is the best!
he´s not the best guitarist but quite good and he has a great voice in my opinion!

JACK JOHNSON IS COOOOOL!!

jack johnson is awesome and he is amzing even more because when he does kids music he even sounds good
ive seen jack many times live, each time he sounds great, very close to his studio work, hes so laid back.
Yeah, I love a bit of Jack Johnson. People say he's not much of a guitarist but some of his guitar lines and hooks are pretty tricky considering he sings over the top of them. If I Could, Do You Remember and Constellations are all like that.

He's a really good songwriter, In Between Dreams is a great record from start to finish.
thats unfortunate.
The most powerful yugioh card is the Chuck Norris Card. Once brought into play, all other cards spontaneously burst into flames. Chuck Norris will then jump out of the card and roundhouse kick you and everyone else for playing such a gay game.
i personally don't really like him, but i know a TON of people who do so he must be doing something right.