Just came yesterday(an hour before I had to go to work )

C-1 Hellraiser FR

Pretty crappy pictures. But its a beautiful guitar. Sounds great too. Play super smooth.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
That looks like a bit of a beast.
is it a quilt maple top?
and emgs?
thats makes for one stunner
xx
Fender Custom Tele, FMT HH
Michael Kelly Patriot Black
Peavey VK 212 (modded)
Member #24 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!

Quote by larrytheguitar
Would you eat the fish.
Yea. Quilt maple top, mahogany body and neck. EMG 81/85(coil tap for both) and OFR and beautiful Abalone binding around the entire guitar.
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Damn I want a new Hellraiser... But a black without FR... I'm changing tunings way too often for a FR.
*Orgasm*

I love schecters!
That thing looks amazingggggg.

x
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Dec 19, 2008,
That's sweet! Grats on the new guitar!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
how much?? whats the neck like? thin or thick?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
It was about $850, I paid for 2nd day shipping and it got here the next day, so basically next day shipping for 2nd price. I got it from zZounds, as they were the only ones that had it in stock in black cherry.

The neck has a little meat to it, but still not too big. I actually like the necks a little bigger(I could never play very well with super thin necks). But the neck heel is great, its carved out very nicely, upper frets are extremely easy to get to.

For the price its quite an amazing guitar.
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Sweet Ax bro. But I think you should put it on the top of your sig instead of the bottom
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
how does the neck compare to the neckthrough mockingbird bc rich if u ever played one? im looking to get the hellraiser myself but in black!! unfortunately i have small hands for a man. cheers
I haven't played a mockingbird so I couldn't tell you, sorry.
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
yeah my buddy got one of the 08 blackjack atx fr's. he paid about a grand for it and a case. he said it sounded kinda muddy and he's tried it on a SS and a tube amp. shame that guitar had to be taken back...

but he replaced it with a V so im really jealous.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Beautiful, seems like people are making good guitar choices lately (Points to several 'new guitar' threads)
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I'm going to get a Blackjack ATX for a non floyd metal guitar. I have really fallen in love with Schecters. Great guitars at a price even I can afford.
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Quote by Malarkatron
I'm going to get a Blackjack ATX for a non floyd metal guitar. I have really fallen in love with Schecters. Great guitars at a price even I can afford.

LOL

I have the complete opposite. Got the Blackjack ATX FR, and have the non-FR Hellraiser.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Lucky! I'm trying to sell my Dean so I can afford to buy a Hellraiser without the floyd, in that same cherry.