Hey guys,

How can I tune to C G C G C C. I've looking in the tuning thread and got nothing. I'm trying to follow this tab: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/leona_lewis/bleeding_love_tab.htm

It looks like it might strain my strings, any alternative tuning i could do then put the capo on the 3rd fret or something to equal the C G C G C C?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks guys.
You'd be tuning all of them down. No one expects you to tune the low E UP to a C.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
thanks everyone. For some reason doing that tuning with the capo doesn't sound as well as the video...but i think it's because he has a better quality guitar than i do.
Quote by bosta84
Hey guys,

How can I tune to C G C G C C. I've looking in the tuning thread and got nothing. I'm trying to follow this tab: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/leona_lewis/bleeding_love_tab.htm

It looks like it might strain my strings, any alternative tuning i could do then put the capo on the 3rd fret or something to equal the C G C G C C?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks guys.

well, it's very easy actually. only the 3rd string will remain the same.. okay, to tune that to C G C G C C,
1st step is to tune the 2nd string.. the second string will sound same as the 3rd string 5th fret.
2nd step is to tune the 1st string, tune it until it sound the same as the 2nd string open.
3rd step, check if the 1st string open, 2nd string open and 3 string 5 fret sounds the same.
4th step, lower the 4th string until 4th string 7th fret sounds the same as the 3rd string open.
5th step, lower the 6th string until 6th string 9th fret sounds the same as 5th string open
6th step, the last step is to tune the 5th string until 5th string 5th fret sound the same as 4th string open.

reminders, follow the steps i gave because i arranged it chronologically, enjoy playing boyce avenue's bleeding love.. good luck!