Anywhere I can watch the whole series 2 of Heroes on the interweb?

I watched all of season one on here months ago courtesy of UG but now I cannee find it anywhere :|

Any help gets an E-Cookie from me

Cheers babes.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
My only suggestion would be to try and torrent it.
Good luck!
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
Last edited by nachocheeez at Apr 17, 2008,
Quote by timi_hendrix
It's back on telly in a week, just watch it on BBC2.

It is? I wasn't aware of this.

Well, if you really can't wait a week, TS, then you could just use a torrent. Unfortunately, that's illegal...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Save yourself.

Season 2 has been such a let down.

IMO anyway.
HYPOCRITE OPPORTUNIST

season 2 was ok. like it went on abit and was abit dull but it wasnt bad. first season much better. iunno just torrent it or something
Quote by (For A Film)
Save yourself.

IMO anyway.

I thought Season 2 was just as good as season 1. Only bad thing about it was the Mexican characters we're pretty boring.
I watched all of season 1 fanatically, and then decided I didn't want to watch the secnd based on the first 15 seconds of the first episode. It was just getting ridiculous.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by (For A Film)
Save yourself.

IMO anyway.

yea the last show was gay, roll on S3!
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
I watched all of season 1 fanatically, and then decided I didn't want to watch the secnd based on the first 15 seconds of the first episode. It was just getting ridiculous.

What?! How is Hiro going back in time any more ridiculous than ANYTHING else in ANY other drama, let alone Heroes, where you've already seen him time travel.
heroesstreaming.com
EDIT: yeah heroes season 2 was a let down...season one was unf******believable but season 2 was a bit stupid
Last edited by thebl@de at Apr 17, 2008,
I'd just wait for it to start on bbc2 again. theres a preview on tonight at 9.45 after graham norton. and season 2 may not be as good as season 1 but it is still worth watching if you like it (btw i torrented it)
Hmmmm... Pie.

Quote by tryandstopme
i think your cereal is rather gay sir.

Quote by ibanez for life

Quote by Haha, Crackhead

This thread just screams,"Hey! Look at me!! I illegally download thousands of gigs of music!!!"

and what exactly does your username scream...?
google it. There are a few sites.
I've watched them all online
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx

The second series was a bit ****.
The first was amazing though, so fingers crossed for the third
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.