Alright i finished modding my Oktava mk319 Mic last night and messed around with my amp some more. Re-did the Glass Prison riff for comparison. Yall tell me what you think, be as honest as possible bad or good. And no crits on my playing i know i suck this post is just about the tone.

Click Here, Then Glass Prison Test 2
Other than the riff it sounds good to me.
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
Quote by ParryPerson
Other than the riff it sounds good to me.

Well thats a good sign, all the ones posted before this one that i deleted everyone hated lol

And yea the riff is pretty mediocre when i play it... I use it because im in drop c and its one the only single note riffs i know that sounds decent in that tuning and i wont get flamed for. I could play some metallica but god knows i would get flamed from hell because im not in Standard tuning. lol
What I heard didn't sound bad, just awefully short.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
What I heard didn't sound bad, just awefully short.

Lol yea, wanted to make sure the tone was decent before i wasted the time in recording something longer. Also im usually pressed for time... Ill get a longer clip up soon.