Who can tell me how good Ashdown (specifically the MAG C210T-300) bass amp is, and if I'm going to get my money's worth?

Any other suggestions for a good bass amp?

No Beringer, dingleberries.
I can tell you right now that Ashdown is a quality brand, and that most people in this forum will agree with me. However, I don't know much about that particular amp.
They are rated very highly round here. The only other amp in a similar range that really competes is the Warwick Sweet 15, but then it only wins on a different tone. The Ashdown is the best for the price in terms of power (comes with 180W out of the box, up to 307W with an extension cab) and flexability.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I have an Ashdown MAG, as do quite a few people on here. They're in my opinion by far the best amp in their price range.
Yeah id say the same thing about ashdowns as the last 3 guys. I have the exact amp you metnioned and its definitely worth the money, which isnt all that much to start with. It's powerful enough and gives a good all-round tone.
[blank sig]
Quote by smb
I have an Ashdown MAG, as do quite a few people on here. They're in my opinion by far the best amp in their price range.

My opinion too...
I'm very impressed with my Ashdown and it's one of the cheaper ones
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I own a MAG head, and 115 MAG cab. I couldn't be happier.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
I have a MAG 300 4x10 also. They're great, ashdown owns man, I'd buy if you have the money for sure.

Hasn't let me down yet.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?