There is a girl who I adore but almost never have a chance to talk to due to circumstances. The school concert [choir] rehearsals and performances meant we spent several hours backstage talking. It seems quite cruel that I barely ever see her.
I'm 14 she isn't in any of my classes and totally outside my group of friends? Help?

p.s One of my best friends is a good friend of hers, and I'm kind a nonconformist and can scare people.
Quote by Acidshred
There is a girl who I adore but almost never have a chance to talk to due to circumstances. The school concert [choir] rehearsals and performances meant we spent several hours backstage talking. It seems quite cruel that I barely ever see her.
I'm 14 she isn't in any of my classes and totally outside my group of friends? Help?

p.s One of my best friends is a good friend of hers, and I'm kind a nonconformist and can scare people.

anyway, you should go the the relationship thread
Quote by CoreysMonster

you never fail to crack me up
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
-Tone down the "scariness"

-If you and the girl get on alright get her msn/mobile no. or whatever

-text/chat

-get to know her, let her get to know you

-next time, Relationship Thread SD and Vad are the resident experts, hence why you'd want to post there
Quote by CoreysMonster

, THAT DUDE IS WEARING A NEVERMORE T-SHIRT!!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Acidshred

I'm kind a nonconformist and can scare people.

LOL

wait a few years until you grow out of it and suck less
I didn't ntoice the "noncomformist" bit...

...dude, get over yourself. Don't wanna be too James Dean-ish, ya right rebel!
You should never date chicks in your social circle anyway.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Isnt it better if they are outside the social circle, cause you know if you ever break up you would still have to hang out with her because shes in your group of friends and thats awkward.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by chrismetal86
Isnt it better if they are outside the social circle, cause you know if you ever break up you would still have to hang out with her because shes in your group of friends and thats awkward.

sometimes it's more than totally worth it. /experience
simple, if the girl is totally awesome, smoking hot, and you can have a wonderful relationship for half a year. granted, it takes a while for things to get back to normal afterwards, but its possible.
welayshinship fred
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...