My friend "Steve" is recently single. He wants some loving. My friends "Sarah" and "Jo" both like him (they're not friends, they don't know each other). We have been trying for the past month or so to get him and "Sarah" together. "Sarah" has been to see him play (he's a drummer), but she avoided speaking to him. She came to a party yesterday, "Steve" was there, tried to speak to her, but she kept running away. She spent most of her time in the kitchen, avoiding him.

"Steve" has lost interest, and he never had that much in her.

"Jo", on the other hand, speaks to him fairly often, they're reasonably pally. She likes him.

Should I hook them up?

Or is that too mean to "Sarah"?

I decided to give them fake names, because it's secret agenty like

And before anyone asks, "Sarah" is 16, and yes, she would appear to lack maturity around boys
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
sarahs not interested. And if she is, she had her chance and blew it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
He definitely doesn't want to be going out with Sarah, espeically not at 16. I went out with a girl who sounds similar when I was 15, was awful.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
the one who stayed in the kitchen is pre trained, therfore she wins
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Lemoninfluence
sarahs not interested. And if she is, she had her chance and blew it.

^^^what he said

Yeah hook "Jo" and "Steve" up. Tho perhaps you wouldn't have to try that hard.

As for "Sarah" - ignore her, I have a fair idea of her type, and basically you just leave them to come round to "maturity" (read: not being insecure wierdos ) on their own.

Since we are using really stereotyped British names...

a challenger appears! NIGEL!!!!
Quote by ECwomantoneman
^^^what he said

Yeah hook "Jo" and "Steve" up. Tho perhaps you wouldn't have to try that hard.

As for "Sarah" - ignore her, I have a fair idea of her type, and basically you just leave them to come round to "maturity" (read: not being insecure wierdos ) on their own.

Since we are using really stereotyped British names...

a challenger appears! NIGEL!!!!

Sh it, didn't know Nigel was on the scene, he's kitchen and toilet trained so go for him
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
One concurs with going for Nigel......

He's obviously a serious contender!

However, for some real advice....

Tell 'steve' they both like him, and let him sort stuff out