Whats a good free video converter?
I've recorded videos on my camera, but the format it records them in doesn't go with youtube, makes the sound all out of sync.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Videora Converter. Converts to .mp4 so it's smaller size, but still great quality.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Guitar_God63

+1
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
I tend to use Videora myself, but it does lower the quality.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Quote by nosushi4you
Videora Converter. Converts to .mp4 so it's smaller size, but it's not great quality.

fixed
I use Windows Movie Maker to convert to .wmv for youtube but I use Videora for my Zune
Quote by RPGoof
fixed
I use Windows Movie Maker to convert to .wmv for youtube but I use Videora for my Zune

Nay, I say. I use the Videora Xbox 360 converter, and I converter to 720p, and it still looks great.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by nosushi4you
Nay, I say. I use the Videora Xbox 360 converter, and I converter to 720p, and it still looks great.

What format does it encode to?
Quote by RPGoof
What format does it encode to?

It encodes in H.264 (AVC MPEG 4). I've never noticed a difference in quality when I use it.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?