Page 1 of 2
In oblivion i got to the part where i needed to close all those gates (aid of bruma) or something like that

Morrowind i got to the Vampire part then i kinda couldnt play

how far did u get?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
I got as far as throwing them both in the trash.
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
on oblivion i got to the point to where im in the blades
i mainly do side quests
i found an awesome glitch aswell.
i murdered some dude i went to pick up his money, i took it
but it wouldnt be removed from his inventory
to sum it up im now a rich ****

Quote by AnarchyAxel

no, just no
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Apr 17, 2008,
Played Oblivion for about 30-45 minutes, then I got bored. Never played it again, don't plan to in the future.
Can't remember, got quite far on Morrowind. Didn't get far on Oblivion because i thought it sucked.
I've completed them both.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I never did the main quest in morrowind. I just went around, did random quests for guilds and such, and stole stuff. Its pretty fun when you start adding mods to it.

Thinking about getting oblivion today.
I got about halfway in Morrowind. I wasted all my time finding all those awesome one of kind pieces of armor and weapons and bull****. Also I had all of my skills maxed beyond what anyone could train me anywhere in the game.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I almost completed Oblivion apart from 3 daedric shrine quests I think it was, and then my save file got deleted .

I've never played Morrowind.
Quote by AnarchyAxel

NEVER disrespect the elder scrolls. i raped the **** out of oblivion and got somewhat far in m0r0w1ndz
top 7 bands to see before i die

sublime (seen)
nirvana (seen 2 times)
the beatles (seen)
jimi hendrix (seen)
bob marley (got tickets)
the doors (buying tickets soon)
frank sinatra
creed (seen 9 times)
ray charles (seen)
i dont see what people have against oblivion
i like it
maybe it was because morrowind was better, i dont know, i havnt got round to playing it
Is it just me or did roleplaying games start to suck post Baldur's Gate?

Baldur's Gate and Fallout were the best games ever; playing any RPG from Neverwinter Nights or forward is like watching your neighbour get raped and abused: you get bored with it after about five minutes.
never bothered compling the main quest in morrowind, but spent ages playing it

completed oblivion, still one of my most played games to this day, thanks to all the mods
Quote by Renka

Baldur's Gate and Fallout were the best games ever; playing any RPG from Neverwinter Nights or forward is like watching your neighbour get raped and abused: you get bored with it after about five minutes.

you mean YOU get bored
I came as far as you can with never playing them.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
i dont see what people have against oblivion
i like it
maybe it was because morrowind was better, i dont know, i havnt got round to playing it

I'm hoping oblivion is better because I like the whole medieval/european setting better than I do morrowinds.
I completed the opening level on Oblivion, played it for another 10 minutes and traded it in the next day. It was really boring.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
you mean YOU get bored

That's what I said: "YOU get bored with it".
Quote by Renka

I rape baldurs gate. After you play through that game once or twice you can speed through it in no time.
I don't remember how far I got in morrowind; I just remember editing my character's stats, eg- so that he could jump from one city to another.

I wish I could play Oblivion.

BTW, fallout 1&2 are the best RPG's I've ever played.
Quote by Renka
That's what I said: "YOU get bored with it".

no i can assure you it has entertained me very well
Finished the main quest in both of them. And now I'm busy collecting all the artifacts from the book "Tamrielic Lore" in Morrowind and I'm doing the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quests in Oblivion.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
on oblivion i got to the point to where im in the blades
i mainly do side quests

Same here. Did loads of thieves guild stuff, and dark brotherhood quests. All of the arena fights and some other side quests. Got bored after that. Couldn't even find where to go for the main story quests after I got to the blades little mountain hideout.

I much prefer MMORPGs. After you get all that decent armor n stuff, you want to show it off or use it to kill big enemies for rewards or whatever. What's the point in getting lots of good weapons and killing stuff in one hit all the time. That's just as boring as cheating.
Quote by HollishGuy
Finished the main quest in both of them. And now I'm busy collecting all the artifacts from the book "Tamrielic Lore" in Morrowind and I'm doing the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quests in Oblivion.

ive been looking for them too
any luck

dont tell me where they are just what you have found
i wanna find em for myself
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
no i can assure you it has entertained me very well

+1

YOU may have found it boring, but its one of the most enjoyable games ive ever played.
Quote by nebiru
I rape baldurs gate. After you play through that game once or twice you can speed through it in no time.

If a game that long makes you want to go back and refinish it it must be a pretty damn good game in the first place, especially since it has no real grind/repetive addictive parts.
I never heard of this fallout game... was this a computer game? Cause I only played morrowind and baldurs gate on Xbox.
Fallout is legendary, as well as its sequel.

Oh, and Morrowind can be beaten stupid quick.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Quote by nebiru
I never heard of this fallout game... was this a computer game? Cause I only played morrowind and baldurs gate on Xbox.

Yeah. It's sick. Theres Fallout 3 coming out in the future i believe.
I've been trying to beat oblivion forever, but I always start over because I;m never happy with my character. I really wish the class/leveling system was different.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by nebiru

*face palm*

Damn kids!

That's not even the real Baldur's Gate you played; it's Dark Alliance!

Go do your homework; go play Fallout 1&2 as well as Baldur's Gate 1&2 for the PC.

EDIT:
Yeah. It's sick. Theres Fallout 3 coming out in the future i believe.

Yeah, but it's made by the Oblivion team, so keep your hopes down unless you want "Oblivion set in the future".
Last edited by Renka at Apr 17, 2008,
im so tempted to bring out my morrowind game
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
all of it......the entire game 2 days nonstop
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
ive been looking for them too
any luck

dont tell me where they are just what you have found
i wanna find em for myself

I've got most of em. Still need the Dragonbone Cuirass, Fists of Randagulf, Eleidon's Ward and Spell Breaker. Hope to find em soon though.
Quote by Renka
If a game that long makes you want to go back and refinish it it must be a pretty damn good game in the first place, especially since it has no real grind/repetive addictive parts.

Nah, I had roommates and one of them was a gamer nerd and was addicted to Baldurs Gate and pretty much any other RPG out there. We would double team it all the time. Eventually I just got good enough at it to where I could dominate all the enemies with ease. Plus if I remember correctly there are portals to skip levels.

Quote by HollishGuy
I've got most of em. Still need the Dragonbone Cuirass, Fists of Randagulf, Eleidon's Ward and Spell Breaker. Hope to find em soon though.

The dragonbone cuirass is easy as hell to get.
Quote by nebiru
Nah, I had roommates and one of them was a gamer nerd and was addicted to Baldurs Gate and pretty much any other RPG out there. We would double team it all the time. Eventually I just got good enough at it to where I could dominate all the enemies with ease. Plus if I remember correctly there are portals to skip levels.

Read my new post; we are not talking about the same game.

EDIT: It sounds like you're describing Super Mario Bros by the way.
Quote by nebiru
The dragonbone cuirass is easy as hell to get.

There are still some caves and ruins I haven't excavated yet, so that's probably why I haven't found it yet. I'll have to give all of em another shot.
I got oblivion last week and have been playing it alot.

I dont think I've even done the first story mission in it yet. I've just been teefing and tings.
Quote by Renka
Played Oblivion for about 30-45 minutes, then I got bored. Never played it again, don't plan to in the future.

I tried that 3 times. That's one of those games you start loving from the start or not at all. I think it's rather boring as you can practically kill most units when you're level 1. Or at least the ones I went up against...and you get good equipment too soon. There was no thrill of the danger of getting killed in that game for me.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by HollishGuy
There are still some caves and ruins I haven't excavated yet.

You will never find it there.

Tip:Look in da water yo.
Page 1 of 2