im now selling this and i want £870 for it!

good condition with a couple of minor scuffs on it. and as happens with all engls eventually, the led backlight inside the amp has turned a more yellow/orange than red. also included is the z-5 footswitch, but the big muff, small stone and nady flanger are not included.

Last edited by johndctd at May 12, 2008,
no thanks, sorry. im not looking for a heavy sounding amp really. clean is the most important thing. . .either that or a light overdrive. and uk/europe only please!
Quote by johndctd
no thanks, sorry. im not looking for a heavy sounding amp really. clean is the most important thing. . .either that or a light overdrive. and uk/europe only please!

its got a killer clean channle. don't let the videos on youtube fool you.
Quote by xFilth
Price? Location?

just looking to trade. im in the south of the uk near portsmouth
Quote by strings-N-stuff
its got a killer clean channle. don't let the videos on youtube fool you.

even so, its not really what im after, plus i believe its way cheaper than an engl powerball? dont hold me to that though as i havnt really researched this. but as im in the uk shipping would cost a fortune and i would need a stepdown transformer and its a lot of hassle and im wayyy to lazy! cheers anyway though.
Hows about a JCM 900?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
im in portsmouth. and il hav to pass on that jcm900. its mostly combos im looking at or something like a framus dragon head.
Thought you were looking for cleans?

Tell me what you've got on your hitlist and I'll see what I can get you ;]
Quote by PabloGilberto
Thought you were looking for cleans?

Tell me what you've got on your hitlist and I'll see what I can get you ;]

i am looking for cleans mostly. . . in combo form. either that or a framus dragon head.

my want list is

Framus Dragon
Fender 65 twin 40th anniversary
Vox AC30
Hughes kettner triamp mk2
HIWATT custom 100 head (i think thats what its called)
and other high wattage fender tube amps
I'm picking up a marshall jvm head in a few weeks, if i dont like it would be interested it adding a little cash onto the pball?
Quote by Joelieo
I might consider giving you my JCM2000 DSL 50 in limited edition green if you're interested? It's only a couple of months old.

Depends if you're interested though.

nah sorry i already have a dsl
How much would you want in USD and who would cover shipping?
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
Quote by Synyster Gates
How much would you want in USD and who would cover shipping?

it wont be worth it. ud be better off buying one new! plus the voltage would be wrong. it would be $1740 and you would have to cover shipping and get a mains transformer for it.
Quote by johndctd
it wont be worth it. ud be better off buying one new! plus the voltage would be wrong. it would be $1740 and you would have to cover shipping and get a mains transformer for it.

...yeah I'd lose money

oh well, good luck moving it out.
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*