Quick i will buy a cort evl k-4 for 425 dollar tommorrow what you say about it for the price there may be ****ing awesome guitars in your country for this price but im in turkey and things are different cort is cheap... so what you say about this guitar tried in a shop with the same amp i have a ibanez 10 watt and it was pretty good i will buy a roland cube 20x or something in near future so what you say about this guitar quick please=)=)
cort makes terrific guitars.

the evl k-4 has the EMG HZ's, and a lot of people don't like them. there are soundclips on cort's website.

i would personally go for the evl z-6, as it's a hardtail and has emg 81/60 pups.
you mean good or bad by terrific xD? cos in the dict. it says very beautiful and horrible at the same time xD xD... and i liked the sound even with a 10 watt amp. and also probably the best alternative would be the ibanez infinity 3-4 pickups in that price range =) so emg hz is worse than them?
Good. I've never tried them however
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.