Ok, so lots of you have probably hear of the "angel sword" guitar. It was made by ESP for the guitarist of alfee, a japanese band. Its so freakin awesome and i was too late for the bid on ebay. I would really want one, but im pretty sure thats the only one? ive been looking for a replica or somthing but i cant find any. if ANYONE can tell me where i could get one please leave a message,
thanks

Jeremey
All I can think of is order one through ESP's custom shop... but I bet they play like crap anyways. It seems like it's more of a stage prop than a playable guitar.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
After looking around, they're going to cost in excess of $4k. I'm sure you could find a nicer guitar that plays alot better for that price.
It looks....amazing. If I ever got my hands on one I'd just stop playing every so often to just look at it.
yea, i know its probably not worth the price for the playability but i freakin want one like crazy!
Quote by mafropetee
All I can think of is order one through ESP's custom shop... but I bet they play like crap anyways. It seems like it's more of a stage prop than a playable guitar.

Looks pretty much like that guitar (as far as playability) that all it is is a block for the body and a neck with no headstock. Heres a picture of the guitar (the sword).
Guitars:
Epiphone SG
Schecter Damien FR
Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amps:
Epiphone Studio 10S Practice Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212

Effects:
Vox V847 (NOT V847A) Wah Pedal
DOD FX55-B Supra Distortion
Quote by Slash546
Looks pretty much like that guitar (as far as playability) that all it is is a block for the body and a neck with no headstock. Heres a picture of the guitar (the sword).

That thing must have a serious body dive...
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic