So, I have a question UG.

Should I go with a Delay pedal, like a Digital delay ( I want to get a modulating kind of sound)

or

a Multieffects pedal? ( Digitech RP 300A to be exact)

and finally

A (used) Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter?

Any comments, critique, or suggestions regarding these would be appreciated ^^

Thanks!
-Kai
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
it depends what kind of delay you're looking for, the delays and shifters on the MF's are limited so if you want like mega delay then get a seperate pedal, but if you just want a basic delay, then the MF is the way to go.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
i would go with a memory man EH, its got analog delay, chorus, and tremelo, much better then any (fake) digi-delay
Quote by just17n8
id say multieffect... but change that digitech for a Zoom...

By the Way, I lol'd at the EQ thing in your sig genious man...I got a friend who does that to his....
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Get the rp300, it is worth the money. The delay is very good and you get the bonus of having lots of other effects with it. The expression pedal is nice to use as a volume pedal.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by Kai07
By the Way, I lol'd at the EQ thing in your sig genious man...I got a friend who does that to his....

thnx ... now go aut there and help the poor baztards tone!
Quote by lbj273
Get the rp300, it is worth the money. The delay is very good and you get the bonus of having lots of other effects with it. The expression pedal is nice to use as a volume pedal.

But can I modulate the Delay?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by higherworlds
i would go with a memory man EH, its got analog delay, chorus, and tremelo, much better then any (fake) digi-delay

The DMM has got chorus and vibrato, not tremolo. It's a good pedal, but saying that it's better than any digital delay is just ignorant. If you want a crisp, clear delay, tap tempo or more than 600 ms, the DMM is not good at all.

But if the TS is looking for a modulated delay, the DMM might suit him. Or the MXR Carbon Copy, which is a fair bit cheaper, but with less pronounced modulation.