I need a reverb effect that im 99% sure Im gonna keep on at all times....this might be a stupid question, but I see they sell just the module for this pedal...i really dont get how it works...but if I do not want a pedal, would the module work by itself?...i mean, the module sells for 70 while the module + pedal is 100...i guess i can use those 30 bucks in something else if i dont need to spend it.

Thank You
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
if you want something to keep on at all times, id think the ehx holy grail might be a better choice. i liked the verbzilla for more spacey sounds and not-so-subtle reverb. it wouldnt be something thats on at all times in my rig, more like a special occasion pedal.
ok thank you...but...why though?...what else does the pedal do, other than turn it on anf off?

EDIT: yes I have been thinking about the holy grail, but its price its my main concern...I'm always looking around to find one cheap though
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
the holy grail isnt that much more than the verbzilla, and there are a bunch on ebay. i just looked at completed auctions and used ones seem to go anywhere from $70-90. so it seems like you could get one for just over what you want to pay for the module.

as for why the module cant be used itself, its because it is just the effect. i think the base has the ad and da converters, and it also has the power supply and input/output jacks. basicly the module is just a digital chip and some knobs, and needs the base to work.
okay thank you...ill keep looking for used holy grails.