Stupidest thing you have ever told a girl/guy while asking her/him out.

Page 1 of 2
Beaten
Quote by Massive Failure
I used to get nude and hump my stuffed animals, and one day my parents caught me. They were shocked, I had Winnie the Pooh in submission and I was ruthlessly humping him and moaning.
I said to a girl

"Hey you want to do something sometime where we can go somewhere"

Needless to say, she got a very confused look on her face and said "I think I'm busy"
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by Aaron0612
Does this smell like chloroform to you?

Where is that from?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
"I don't actually like you."
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Metal_Rich
"I don't actually like you."

That I liked them
Insta-doom
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
'Hey, I was wondering if you-****ing come back here, need to talk!!!! oi!'

Later on that lunchtime she says 'Yeah I really like him, and he really likes me' Not talking about me.

Bad bad times
I never say stupid things wen i ask girls out. cos i never ask girls out.

my record with girls is so bad some of my friends think im asexuall. its really quite sad.

and contrary to popular belief, not funny.
Well, I got in a fight with her and asked her if she'd been dropped when she was a baby...

Didn't end so well. Doesn't matter, she forgave me and I'm going to prom with her.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
i havent asked a girl out, but once for a joke, i asked a girl to the prom saying (if u go to the prom with me i will blow you in the back alley afterwoods. she didnt find it funny but my mates thought it was hilarious.
Quote by Slaveaway
I never say stupid things wen i ask girls out. cos i never ask girls out.

my record with girls is so bad some of my friends think im asexuall. its really quite sad.

and contrary to popular belief, not funny.

Ouch.

I think the worst I've come out with was 'Oh just what the ****? Right, fine *turns to the girl in question* Well, will you go out with me?' Aah, good times in year 8...
Quote by RPGoof
Me:Wanna go out
Her:No
Me:THIS IS MADNESS!
Her: ???????????
Me: Profit!!!!

If this actually happened it is the single most epic event ever.
"I like you.....you like me?"

my mates saying, not mine

(oh yeh say it in a Borat kinda way.)
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
I don't ask people to go out with me. I tell them.
01011001011001010111001100101100001000000100100100100000011000010110110100100000011000010010000001101110011001010111001001100100001011100010000001000100011001010110000101101100001000000111011101101001011101000110100000100000011010010111010000100001
"hey, I like you"
"aw, thanks. I don't want to go out with you though"

jerk.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
i like men too.

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Your first mistake was getting a Chinese lady to cut your hair.

Your second mistake was getting someone who doesn't speak English to cut your hair.

Your third mistake was listening to your dicklock parents.

For my contribution to this thread a story that is not mine, but still brilliant:

The drummer in both my bands, he's also my cousin, also plays in a third band. And they have this really really really shy rhythm guitarist. And he actually worries a lot about making mistakes at band practise, so imagine what he's like live. He stood on the opposite part of the stage from the rest of the band and played. He was just extremely nervous. Well according to my cousin, and a friend of his (who plays lead guitar in this band) this comes from him being scared of girls, because of this situation:

He had been crushing on a girl for quite a long time. He was really just pathetically crushing on her, and naturally she didn't know. To be frank, she didn't really know him. So this was just him looking at her from afar, without really knowing her. He had spoken to her a few times, but not much. One day, when she is walking on her own. He jumps out from around a corner or something and says: "Will you be my girlfriend!?" Needlessly to say, he got shot down like you wouldn't believe.

I mean, he didn't even ask her to the movies or something, he just asked a girl that was basically a stranger if she wanted to be his girlfriend
Quote by RPGoof
Me:Wanna go out
Her:No
Me:THIS IS MADNESS!
Her: ???????????
Me: Profit!!!!

Sigged good sir.
Weekend Warrior
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
*Walks up to girl*

*Panics*

*Walks past her*

*Curses*

That's pretty much how it always happens with me.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by burningcowsrule
Ouch.

I think the worst I've come out with was 'Oh just what the ****? Right, fine *turns to the girl in question* Well, will you go out with me?' Aah, good times in year 8...

done that before
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
A girl I really liked asked me to a school dance. Because I was really paranoid that she wasn't serious and afraid of rejection, rather than yes I just said "Uhhhhhhhhh" and ended up walking away.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Page 1 of 2