right I sweat like all the time over nothing my palms are always sweaty and its disgusting.

I need some help: how do I stop this sweating? I think i often sweat when i'm nervous, but over stupid things like when someone says anything about the school prom suddenly theres a release a sweat pores out( over the top metaphor) and also I get a sweaty ass and it's embarrasing when theres an ass mark on the chair.. so UG how do I stop this sweating, or reduce it at least??

btw I shower every morning before i go to school.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

It's just puberty, it happens to everyone. Just get a better deoderant for now, I guess.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
It's just puberty, it happens to everyone. Just get a better deoderant for now, I guess.

I used like three deoderants this morning

just a few of my fans..

Dude dont worry...people sweat, it aint nothing wrong it and when people see the "mark in the chair" just laugh at it and go on...
I mean i sweat like ****ing constantly like that but it dont really bother me....u just have to get used to it.
a friend of mine has that problem... but 10 times worst...

he actually got votox inyected in his armpits to stop the sweating. told me it hurt like hell... but at least he practically doesnt sweat now
Quote by Time To Dance!
Dude dont worry...people sweat, it aint nothing wrong it and when people see the "mark in the chair" just laugh at it and go on...
I mean i sweat like ****ing constantly like that but it dont really bother me....u just have to get used to it.

yeah i suppose: it's natural: but i'm always trying to cover up around girls: maybe i should embrace it: and feel like a minger

just a few of my fans..

Quote by ape_lord
Stick some sponges under the arms and between the cheeks, its the only way!

or wear manpax.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
It's called hyperhidrosis, i have it on my palms and my armpits - go to your doctor and they can prescribe you a medical strength antiperspirant, or tablets - but they have side effects such as dry mouth and eyes and constipation. or they could give you an iontophoresis machine which sends an electrical current through the palms blocking the sweat and preventing your palms from sweating.
Go to a doctor and they'll give you this stuff you have to spray in your pits or wherever you sweat before you sleep.

It's a real disorder. My sister had it. She would be sitting in a cool room and just sweat. They gave her this medicine and she used it and it eliminated the problem.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
It's hyperhidrosis, I have it too. There are things you can take for it, and theres also an electrical shock treatment that you can get too.

I'm definately getting it, it's disgusting =O
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
Haha, don't worry about it in all honesty. Just laugh with 'em and move on. It's normal. There's a couple girls in my school who, if you saw them, you would think were perfect but they get 'pitters' as they call them (sweat stains on your shirt where your armpits are). One of them gets a little embarrassed but the other one flaunt and brags about them. It is quite hilarious and kinda disgusting but hey people get nervous and they sweat. No big deal.

EDIT:

Quote by just17n8
a friend of mine has that problem... but 10 times worst...

he actually got votox inyected in his armpits to stop the sweating. told me it hurt like hell... but at least he practically doesnt sweat now

Quote by alexlemon2
...ends an electrical current through the palms blocking the sweat and preventing your palms from sweating.

Is it just me or does that seem like a bad idea?
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Last edited by barb3rman at Apr 17, 2008,
yeah I'm not sure if its that bad to get medicine: but it feels a bit like a hot flush ( )

but i'll see, but i really dnt think it's that bad.

just a few of my fans..

Quote by barb3rman
Haha, don't worry about it in all honesty. Just laugh with 'em and move on. It's normal. There's a couple girls in my school who, if you saw them, you would think were perfect but they get 'pitters' as they call them (sweat stains on your shirt where your armpits are). One of them gets a little embarrassed but the other one flaunt and brags about them. It is quite hilarious and kinda disgusting but hey people get nervous and they sweat. No big deal.

EDIT:

Is it just me or does that seem like a bad idea?

yeah I'm not that bothered about the pits: it's just the frickin sweaty palms and ass thts annoying, but mainly the palms

just a few of my fans..

I have this problem, except it's my back that sweats. Absolutely disgusting. I'm gonna look into this hyperhidrosis.
brnh.bandcamp.com
LOL i ahve to admit
my hands get like that alot aswell

either theyre freezing cold or sweaty and clamy
its not very attractive being a girl
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by XCount Me InX
LOL i ahve to admit
my hands get like that alot aswell

either theyre freezing cold or sweaty and clamy
its not very attractive being a girl

Girls don't find it attractive either

I didn't know it was an actual disorder..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I'm no doctor, but it's just puberty. Make sure you shower every morning and use deodrant, also if you have P.E at school then bring deodrant and use it after it

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Quote by Stuarttt-1
I'm no doctor, but it's just puberty. Make sure you shower every morning and use deodrant, also if you have P.E at school then bring deodrant and use it after it

I do! and I play football every lunch, use deodrant afterwards, but still I keep sweating(thats obvious why) and i used loads of deodrant and anit-perspirant this morning and it didnt work

just a few of my fans..

Same here. I sweat tons.
I shower every morning and wear deodorant in both stick and spray form. Most of the times it stays under control; like today, I was outside practically all day, sweating my ass off, but it turned out alright. But some days, I'll barely sweat, yet on the ride home from school, my friend'll say "dude, you smell of BO" and I'll be like " "
My palms are the same way. Usually, they'll be real sweaty, so what I'll do is go wash them and that'll just make them cold and clammy. It is NOT attractive.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
lol but if you have sweaty hands all the time

you can put deodorant on your hands
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit